Serious Accidents

issues99

my opinion that one cannot approach the Barregarrow crossroads both swiftly and safely.

OK' for the knobhead, How To Approuch Baggarrow Crossroads Both Swiftly and Safe.

As you approuch the said crossroads, you decrese your speed. You then position yourself onto the left side of the road to give yourself as much view as possible of the juntion. And you either shut off, change down or brake. Then move to the outside of the corner to give you the best posible view as to the exit of the said corner.

That's if some fookng prick hasn't cut the corner coming in the opposite way.

As soon as you see the junction, you look and expect some fookwit to pull out and act accordingly.

However, you cannot expect anyone to anticipate the speeds of bikes and cars today.

This should be expected in how you approuch the crossraods or any corner.

This is the way for anyone apert from Keyboarder. Who, i would like to think treats that the top corner is a straight :o

I'm struggling to know how to respond to this post, which has a hint of surrealism about it to say the least. Could I digest it thus?

In order to safely approach the crossroads at speed, you have to slow down? Genius. You appear to be debating with yourself. Please leave me out of it.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As I know the driver of the 4x4 and it was them that informed me of this

Did she also explain that her seatbelts have been eaten by the dogs, though what this has to do with the accident is beyond me.

Good to see Mr Hannay (front page of the Examiner) doesn't think the average Manx driver knows how to use a roundabout

I should like to add that I don't think Mr Hannay knows how to use a road system.

If he knows Manx drivers don't know how to use roundabouts why put the bastards on every junction in the whole bloody Island? Its hardly going to have the desired effect is it?

I would like to meet the sad bastard that walked away with the belongings (cash) of the man that was knocked down by the bike last Sunday.

Have you any proof of this? or did you hear it from a man in the pub who'd heard it from a man in another pub who in turn heard it from a man outside the local shop.

I would like to meet the sad bastard that walked away with the belongings (cash) of the man that was knocked down by the bike last Sunday.

I very much doubt this happened, Why would anyone mug someone who has been injured after just being knocked down, When a lot of people leave there houses and cars unlocked all the time, doesn't make one bit of sense.

Have you any proof of this? or did you hear it from a man in the pub who'd heard it from a man in another pub who in turn heard it from a man outside the local shop.

Yes from the Man himself

Archived