Flybe Take Control - Monitor The Service Standards

copycat

heard that this morning the flight from Manchester now operated by Flybe was cancelled - hopefully someone will be monitoring and scrutinising punctuality etc on the routes taken over when compared to the former operator and making the information publicly available.

heard that this morning the flight from Manchester now operated by Flybe was cancelled - hopefully someone will be monitoring and scrutinising punctuality etc on the routes taken over when compared to the former operator and making the information publicly available.

I nominate you.

Airlines. Don't ya just love em?

I was recently trying to organise a flight to the UK for my daughter and BA said "the IoM isn't part of the UK so she'll need a passport to leave the island"

Duh!

I was recently trying to organise a flight to the UK for my daughter and BA said "the IoM isn't part of the UK so she'll need a passport to leave the island"

Duh!

I don't get it.

Archived