Development Arrives On Historic Fort Island

copycat

In the property transactions this week is the sale of the IFG Building on Victoria Road Douglas for £2, 150,000 to a company called Dreamtown Limited - which has given its address as The Fairway Suite, Fort Island, Derbyhaven.

I'm wondering if it would be wrong to make an educated guess that GFL is behind that transaction then (it remains to be seen if there is Sefton Group money involved) but does MNH know that there is a company with office premises down there on Fort Island??

It's a registered office address, doesn't necessarily mean it is a fully operating office. Does it matter if it is anyway?

Gladys, please - there's no place here for logical thinking or common sense... :rolleyes:

In the property transactions this week is the sale of the IFG Building on Victoria Road Douglas for £2, 150,000 to a company called Dreamtown Limited - which has given its address as The Fairway Suite, Fort Island, Derbyhaven.

I'm wondering if it would be wrong to make an educated guess that GFL is behind that transaction then (it remains to be seen if there is Sefton Group money involved) but does MNH know that there is a company with office premises down there on Fort Island??

The Fairway Suite is the registered address for a number of companies. The Fairway Suite is part of the Golf Links Hotel - is that really considered to be Fort Island? I wouldn't say so.

Most of the registered companies do appear to be linked to GFL.

Big transaction news shocker, I put £32.53 worth of petrol in my car today. Where do I live and what are my motives?

Fort Island and you're setting up an office. Copycat is watching you!

Doh, you're onto me. Best get back to my big yacht out there in Douglas Bay and blow this Island.

but, precisely, where is / does Fort Island start, and where does Langness finish ?

Half of me wants to hit 'ignore user', the other half strangely enjoys your weird posts. What do I do?

"take the key, and open the box" (whose catchphrase was that Hughie Green's??)

but, precisely, where is / does Fort Island start, and where does Langness finish ?

Half of me wants to hit 'ignore user', the other half strangely enjoys your weird posts. What do I do?

Explain to Manxcopybollox what an Island is in less than 8 words.

Archived