Drivers On The Phone

Lonan3

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You sad, power seeking twats. Why don't you just become Special Constables?

Edit - you're right, of course.

We should be condoning the dangerous tossers that do this 'cause obviously it's fun when someone dies because a selfish berk decides their phone call is more important. I see the clarity of it now - thanks.

Shall we set up a club in support of drink drivers too? :whatever:

Sorry to jump back a few pages....I was looking at her left hand before, but her right hand looks alternately like it's on the wheel and she's holding a phone! Maybe she's got a special double-handed arm?

PS I don't know her. :)

Sorry to jump back a few pages....I was looking at her left hand before, but her right hand looks alternately like it's on the wheel and she's holding a phone! Maybe she's got a special double-handed arm?

PS I don't know her. :)

No, she's got an elbow that bends. ;)

her elbow is on the wheel, her hand holding the phone against her ear

Lol,lol... You misunderstand. You've inadvertently gatecrashed an ongoing meeting of The Manx Forums Amateur Sleuth Society. (with emphasis on the amateur, lol, lol, they haven't even clocked it's a bloke in drag yet, though what else could it be in a car like that?) lol,lol.............

We should be condoning the dangerous tossers that do this 'cause obviously it's fun when someone dies because a selfish berk decides their phone call is more important. I see the clarity of it now - thanks.

So not setting up a vigilante website is condoning and supporting something, is it?

Where's your anti-paedophile site, you filthy nonce?

Just walked along Douglas prom. Saw people driving whilst drinking from bottles, blabbing on mobiles, smoking and steering one handed. Idiots all. Also saw someone stop their car - without pulling over and happily dribble away into his mobile. There's another issue maybe or perhaps a side issue. What about people with their pods on full blast trotting across roads and not being able to hear a vehicle coming?

So not setting up a vigilante website is condoning and supporting something, is it?

Where's your anti-paedophile site, you filthy nonce?

I won't waste my time seeing as you've deliberately missed the point. Much more fun to slag people off because they want something done about this widespread and very dangerous behaviour eh!

I didn't slag anybody off because they wanted something done about it, I slagged off the people who think "doing something" [useful] is taking photos of people who may or may not be breaking a law, and posting them on the internet.

How about a site for pictures of people who aren't wearing their seatbelt, or are suspiciously passing something into someone's hand in a pub, or are hanging around playgrounds. Obviously, for legal reasons, you won't be able to say whether or not the photos contain images of illegal activity, and publishing them will jeapordise any possibility of a fair trial, so reporting anything to the police will be pointless, but at least you'll be "doing something", eh?

But don't let that stop you...

Well that was a fine explanation of your reason for calling people 'sad, power seeking twats'. Thanks for clearing that up for me. I can see how you reached such a grown up and reasoned conclusion.

You've missed the point (avoided) that were someone to do something like this we all know it's unlikely due to reasons many (before you) have stated that prosecutions would result, but simply that someone might take note of the extent that it is happening and that people would appreciate more attention being paid to the problem. I don't find it a difficult idea really. Never mind.

Apparently you can read minds too seeing as you're told me what I was thinking despite me not saying it. Go you - you're ace.

*edited to remove a smiley that isn't on here*

Archived