Who's Yacht Is It Anyway

johnno

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice that's its been sat in front of Manx Radio all day, people have been out on the prom to look, and yet all they can dredge up about it is that its registered in Cayman.

I own a pair of binoculars as well ... its written on the back ... maybe ... you know ... it could have been news ... if you could have been bothered.

Most people were interested.

Interested maybe, nosey about who it is yes. If it was mine and some local Radio reporter came knocking to see who I was I'd put my G&T down and tell them to f**k off.

I'd just like to say -

Thanks to the greeks wanting to get home early, tides and the cost of postage - my Birthday pressie has arrived a few days early this year. I was thinking of doing a MF party on board, but as most of you are a bunch of numpty non round-about uses Ill keep it all to myself and wave as I blast past the Super Sick Cat and Ben.

Ill keep it all to myself and wave as I blast past the Super Sick Cat and Ben.

You might have a problem at a top speed of 19 knots.

No - I stand by my comments.

The Sick Cat is due for a breakdown, and the Ben is well overdue.

Its a nice boat likes :) I was in the park on the prom today with mini-hippy and we went to have a look at it. It didnt occur to me to get the binoculars out of the car though so, Im sorry - I have no idea who it belongs to, Im guessing that they are quite rich.

Archived