Gta Iv

Shill

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Halo and Bioshock are cross platform (PC and 360).

Not quite Microsoft are pulling a fast one and Halo 2 is Vista only on the PC. This means its cheaper to buy an XBOX and the game rather than the so-called upgrade to that unstable bloaty mess that is Vista.

I think it depends on what forums you read, on one of the 360 forums ( can't remember which one ), there was a lot of speculation that the 360 version may come out slightly before the PS3 version.

Grand Theft Auto IV will be available on October 16, 2007, in North America, and October 19 in Europe.

Following the announcement during the Microsoft press conference, Rockstar Games issued a press release confirming that GTAIV would be hitting both the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 simultaneously in the fall of 2007.

http://uk.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/gran...amp;sid=6149747

Trailer's up, says Liberty City on the back of the boat,not to say it is though. And he sounds like an eastern European.

I quite like the look of the trailer, although i am confused because there are obvious New York land marks within the trailer, but posters and signs referring to Liberty City.....

I still am hopeing they give us the variety of terrain like they did in GTA SA, and have forrests, lakes small towns etc..

Just watched the trailer. Graphics look amazing but I was disapointed with the content. Wasnt Liberty City supposed to be a made up New York ?

Sounds like it may be based around Russian Mafia?

Archived