Half Life 2: Part 2

3allz

Well i have ordered my new graphics card and DVD Rom also a copy of HL2 so i will be playing it come the end of next week cannot wait.

TF2 will be a good game now they have the Source engine running it, i reckon we are going to start to get some proper games next year about time.

Quake 4 will be out next year that is using the Doom engine to run it seen some shots and it looks great.

Just think what the source engine will be like once they have been using it for a bit, better things to come i reckon, HL2 is what us PC users have been waiting for.

Frag on

[T.mX] The Tool

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK I am stuck cn anyone help.

Early on in the game there is a room you get to with a load of piping in it - you reach it after building the bridge of barrels and go through a red lit pipe. When you get to the other room there are three cable wheels floating in the water but I cant get to the other side of the room where the door out is. Prob missing something obvious but can anyone let me know what to do....cheers.

I'm stuck in Water Hazard.  Can anyone help?

I've come out of a long sewer tunnel, then gone up this wall to get around the corner: screenshot

Then under the bridge with a train on it: screenshot

And at the end of that you can either turn left, where there is a damn gate:  screenshot, or right where there are 2 boats blocking your path: screenshot

And there's a helicopter shooting at me the whole time.

Heh, sussed it. I'd gone around in a circle and was going the wrong way!

anyone had there PC freeze when in the options of HL2 mine is and just wondering what causes it.

Also do you have to be online to play this everytime you want to i thought u just had to register and that was it pain in the arse having to go online all the time

This game is full of bugs i have played about 5 mins of the thing and it freezes, what a joke i have tried all the so called fixes and still freezing.

i am really p*ssed off that i cannot get it to work it won't even play offline, it is all registerd and it says it can go off line but it won't

i am very disapointed with this game why release it when its all full of bugs

Tool

Archived