Pleased To Go Yellow

Albert Tatlock

I have had a year of fun, intellectual debate, made several good friends and had numerous proposals (one of which of included marriage!)

I've gone yellow and subscribed. Support MF and go for it chaps! You can always send a £18 note in the post and subscribe completely anonymously!

_

Good call, Albert. I assume every user enjoys this forum so should consider subscribing, even if it is only the minimum to bolster the coffers.

As for proposals, are you sure you included that bit on the right forum?

I have had a year of fun, intellectual debate, made several good friends and had numerous proposals (one of which of included marriage!)

I've gone yellow and subscribed. Support MF and go for it chaps! You can always send a £18 note in the post and subscribe completely anonymously!

Good idea - you and I now have something in common.

FWIW I run a BBS / FTP area with about 200 GB of downloads per month - without the (optional) financial support of my users I couldn't afford to do it.

I wonder how the ManxForums managers will know that I'm me who subscribed?

I think I'm finally beginning to understand how the aristocracy felt when the merchant classes began to acquire titles. :o

[Ducks and weaves frantically]

Hmm yes the Subscriber group is being a bit "commonised".

Perhaps there should be an Upper Class Subscribers group, which an extra tenner buys access to, and which gives members feudal rights to bugger whoever they wish to in the normal Subscribers group.

Quite right, old chap. It's this bloody Labour Government, dontcha know!

Oh, by the way, happen to know when the peasant-shooting season starts?

No accompanying pun on "yellow fever" or "yellow peril"? That's a bit of a disappointment.

We all live on a yellow online board, yellow online board, yellow online board

I get my coat....

Archived