Youtube Protest

%age

From Manx Radio Website: Youtube Protest

The direct link to Youtube is here Here

I would anticipate a lot more of this sort of stuff with varying degrees of importance.

Anyway, this is certainly considered newsworthy by Manx Radio.

(There are some serious safety points made in this video and some interesting references made to safety certificates and references to bully boy tactics).

Welcome back to the Isle of Man, Howard.

Edited to add another Manx Radio News Item Link

And the clip from that news item with thoughts about Youtube is here: 20070404_Howard_Protest_MR_clip.mp3

Well I went down to Chrystals in Victoria Street late this morning but there was no one there.

Maybe the chap went along earlier and got an assurance that things would get done. I hope so, although ye cannae beat a good old protest now and again. I am amazed there aren't more of them but on such a small Island there is always ways and means of getting people to back off.

We are, after all, a highly respectable people that run this place and everything is done above board at all times.

His protest was on Tuesday, so no wonder he wasn't down there yesterday when you went down.

I think the news report has highlighted his case, and people have watched the youtube video and though that he would be protesting the next day, when in fact the news people didn't report it until after he protested, so watching the video after the event could make you think he was going to protest the next day.

Archived