Xbox 360!

Nitro

The Xbox 360 core system is £135 (195,95 Euro) when ordered from amazon.de!

I used all the info from Here

Well mines ordered!, I almost got a second hand one at nearly that price in Douglas yesterday!

Look forward to gaming soon!

Will you not have to buy a uk power adapter fo that though?

According to This play will be selling them for £149.99 from tomorrow.

Apparently a normal computer kettle lead will fit otherwise i'll buy one off of ebay for £7.50.

So still just about cheaper!

(I would have got one off of play.com if i'd seen that though, Should be quicker postage!!

Edit : The price to the German amazon has now gone up, Delivery is now also 4-6 weeks!!!!

Right, So i need to buy some games then!, I'm mostly interested in racing games.

I'd like to get Test Drive Unlimited and Moto Gp 06

Do people still play these online?, I know for Moto GP anyway that its best online, There was about 30 online players at Christmas, Is there still a constant amount of people on different games?

I'll mostly be wanting to use my xbox 360 online and i wouldn't want to buy a game to find out there is nobody else playing it!!

• 2 weeks later...
Right, So i need to buy some games then!, I'm mostly interested in racing games.

I'd like to get Test Drive Unlimited and Moto Gp 06

Do people still play these online?, I know for Moto GP anyway that its best online, There was about 30 online players at Christmas, Is there still a constant amount of people on different games?

I'll mostly be wanting to use my xbox 360 online and i wouldn't want to buy a game to find out there is nobody else playing it!!

TDU is still pretty well populated, i think the free dlc available for it is helping ( I think there are about 8 or 9 new cars available )...If you want to hook up just send me an invite, i'll be more than happy to go cruising round the island

Thanks for the replys, TDU is/was £17.99 on play.com but its not come back in stock yet.

I'm going to get PGR 3 this weekend though!

Will get online as soon as my Network cable arrives! (IF!, ordered on ebay about 9 days ago!)

Thanks for the replys, TDU is/was £17.99 on play.com but its not come back in stock yet.

I ordered that when it was £17.99 about 2 wees ago, still says order taken :(

Maybe they've taken more orders than what they have copies for.

Moto gp 06 is £17.99 to, Tempted to get that!

I ordered that when it was £17.99 about 2 wees ago, still says order taken :(

Maybe they've taken more orders than what they have copies for.

Moto gp 06 is £17.99 to, Tempted to get that!

You can get moto gp at Choicesuk.com for £14.24 if you add the promotional code sale5 at the checkout :)

I'm going to get PGR 3 this weekend though!

Will get online as soon as my Network cable arrives! (IF!, ordered on ebay about 9 days ago!)

test drive unlimited back in stock @ play for £17.99 clicky :)

edit: but you know that already ;)

Archived