[BBC News] One-way plan decided for TT road

Newsbot

I don't race in the TT, and I'm better than sheep at loads of things. For example, I could easily beat a sheep at table tennis, and most other ball sports. The only thing I can think of that I'd hesitate in accepting a challenge from a sheep is impersonating a goat, but it's highly unlikely that that will happen.

Having said that, most of the sheep I have come across appear to have quite a sense of adventure, hiking in remote, exposed parts of the island; and indeed they tend to go out of their way in seeking danger, by not getting out of the way of motor vehicles until the very last moment.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The only thing I can think of that I'd hesitate in accepting a challenge from a sheep is impersonating a goat

You fool! What about a challenge of impersonating a sheep. You would lose. Baaaaadly!

.......most of the sheep I have come across........

Mr Sausages, are you using the withdrawal method?

I don't race in the TT, and I'm better than sheep at loads of things. For example, I could easily beat a sheep at table tennis, and most other ball sports. The only thing I can think of that I'd hesitate in accepting a challenge from a sheep is impersonating a goat, but it's highly unlikely that that will happen.

Having said that, most of the sheep I have come across appear to have quite a sense of adventure, hiking in remote, exposed parts of the island; and indeed they tend to go out of their way in seeking danger, by not getting out of the way of motor vehicles until the very last moment.

Sheep aren't very fashionable, are they? They should try wearing cotton, synthetics or even leather rather than just wool all the time. At least some of them experiment with colour. I often see them with pink or blue highlights.

The TT and events like it satisfiy man's search for adventure and danger, without it we are no better than sheep!

What overromantic claptrap.

What a tiny mind!

Just ignore the trolling moron.

Oh, come on, Max Power may be moronic, but he's no troll. Incidentally, I imagine sheep are rather good at climbing mountains..

Archived