Halo 3 Beta Due In May...

K.os Theory

got an email from a friend who said that you couldn't invert the Y axis is this true? I can't believe that even in a beta code they haven't added this option. :huh::blink: It could seriously hamper my enjoyment of the beta :unsure:

I'll be on it tonite, so if we can get the friends thingimy working i'll fire you over an invite ( or vice versa )...

I can say he is talking "Bobbins" i had no trouble inverting the Y axis, just be careful and dont do like i did , i found the ability to throw a sticky bomb and attach it to myself which was great amusment for other people in the game <_<

got an email from a friend who said that you couldn't invert the Y axis is this true? I can't believe that even in a beta code they haven't added this option. :huh::blink: It could seriously hamper my enjoyment of the beta :unsure:

I'll be on it tonite, so if we can get the friends thingimy working i'll fire you over an invite ( or vice versa )...

I can say he is talking "Bobbins" i had no trouble inverting the Y axis, just be careful and dont do like i did , i found the ability to throw a sticky bomb and attach it to myself which was great amusment for other people in the game <_<

yep you're bang on there digga! no problems with inverting the axis...

still finding my feet with the game, but getting in a good quota of kills, don't know if i'm keen on using the dpad to talk to your team-mates though, it gets a bit confusing in the heat of battle. i'm enjoying the team skirmish games the most ( the deathmatches are fuckin hectic ). I'm lovin the way you can keep a party together through different games, i spent a few hours with 3 americans last nite havin a right laugh, driving round in a warthog testing the physics engine out ( which is very good as well )

Graphics look great, especially the water effects in Valhalla.

My overall first impression is bungie have done a great job in gettin a beta code to look and play this well and it's gonna be a fun few weeks putting the game through it's paces

Archived