Nissan 200sx Turbo Track Day Project For Sale

Cret

*Edit* Have now decided to break this car sadly - so all parts are available - please contact me if there are any bits you need.*

1990 Nissan 200SX Turbo (S13) track project.

Engine is completely stripped for rebuild but I've decided that time is against me as I am doing up my house and I need space for paving to be done. I also have lost the parking for my other car and I don't have room for 2 cars, a 4wd and a boat at my house (never mind the other boat I just sold for the same reasons!)

If I can get back a reasonable amount of the money it has cost me then I will sell it, otherwise, I'll keep it somehow and carry on at some point.

Car has KYB AGX gas adjustble shocks and Apex lowered springs.

Also have brand new Goodridge braided brake hoses.

T28 Turbo upgrade included (and original T25 Turbo).

Braided turbo oil return (may need a fitting for the end).

Bailey motorsport blow off valve & fitting kit.

New aftermarket bucket seats included (need brackets making/adapting).

Brand new boost gauge & fittings.

Brand new cambelt with both idler/tensioner bearings new as well

Bodywork is quite good aside from boot lid where spoiler was attached (as per most of these cars), and a small bit on the chassis rail which would be easily plated. The paint on one of the rear panels needs sorting too.

The work needed on the engine is as follows:

Main bearings (about £80 a set) & crank grind

Possibly Big End bearings (£35 a set) - these were recently replaced but have a couple of minor marks on them so might be worth doing again just in case.

Full engine gasket set (something like £130 for genuine Nissan ones)

Maybe an oil pump for good measure!

In addition to the engine the exhaust needs welding (or a decent one fitting!!), and new discs (probably pads too - have not inspected them), but you can get drilled & grooved ones for just £65 a pair!

The car stands me at about £800 at the moment with the parts included but if I get a decent offer for it all then I will probably sell. If not, then it's not worth me selling and I will keep it.

If you add on a few hundred quid for the bits you need and a bit of work rebuilding the engine you would have a very cheap and quick track car with uprated turbo, uprated lowered adjustable suspension, and a newly rebuilt engine for a less than it would cost to buy a normal one that you have no idea how good the engine is, so this is a real bargain!

Sensible offers only please given what it currently stands me at. Obviously I am not expecting all the money back I've spent but I won't sell it if offers are too low.

*Have just seen a nice turbo I want so I might accept cheekier offers while that is still available to buy!*

Jim

Archived