[BBC News] Army chefs in coastal challenge

Newsbot

Hardest course in the army

They got a course!!!!!!!!

Are you sure? It seemed to me that you take those least interested in personal hygiene (greasy hair and dirty fingernails a speciality) and call them "cooks". I mean, just how hard is it to heat a compo can?

To be a politician you first have to be an army cook? New one on me.....

Take good, sound ingredients and turn it into an unpalatable mess that no one can even identify?

Nope. Sorry. Can't spot the connection.

Hardest course in the army

They got a course!!!!!!!!

Are you sure? It seemed to me that you take those least interested in personal hygiene (greasy hair and dirty fingernails a speciality) and call them "cooks". I mean, just how hard is it to heat a compo can?

It takes skill to open a can of cheese possesed and who can forget the goolash, or cows toenails as we used to call it. What else was there, babies heads, MFP and good old biscuits brown which managed to bung you up for hours!

It takes skill to open a can of cheese possesed and who can forget the goolash, or cows toenails as we used to call it. What else was there, babies heads, MFP and good old biscuits brown which managed to bung you up for weeks!

I have taken the liberty of correcting your post.

It takes skill to open a can of cheese possesed and who can forget the goolash, or cows toenails as we used to call it. What else was there, babies heads, MFP and good old biscuits brown which managed to bung you up for weeks!

I have taken the liberty of correcting your post.

I used to love those biscuits when I was a sprog, don't see much of them now.

Archived