Battle Of Britain Memorial Flight

tucker

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Slight derail here, but what did you use to shoot the video if you don't mind me asking?

Canon MV890 Mini DV - botched together with windows movie maker and up it goes. Have to remember to switch that stupid stabilizer off next time - seems not to work very well when zooming in...

Typical German espionage. Shoots footage of british planes, disguises it as a video of a memorial flight, puts it on Youtube and it gets picked up by German HQ the same afternoon.

Next thing you know, we'll start being invaded by 40,000 Germans.....

Stav.

Typical German espionage. Shoots footage of british planes, disguises it as a video of a memorial flight, puts it on Youtube and it gets picked up by German HQ the same afternoon.

Next thing you know, we'll start being invaded by 40,000 Germans.....

Stav.

no doubt on some form of fast 2 wheeled vehicle to allow swift movement of troops stealthily

I suspect the Japanese will aid them

I want my bike exhaust to sound like that Merlin. :D

I seem to remember some nutter in the mid/late 70s fitting a merlin engine into the front of a Reliant Scimitar - Ive tried my old mate Google for a picture - but its let me down this time.

Thanks for that footage Amadeus. :)

Me & the mrs were sat on the grass up on Douglas head watching them - awesome sight & sound that gives me goosebumps every time.

I was super pissed off though. My miniDV camcorder that's been used once since I got it wouldn't work, telling me the lens cap was on when it wasn't. Done some googling & found out of nearly 40 reviews nearly all of them have the same problem. Damn JVC. Damn them all to hell! :angry:

Archived