Should Chavs Be Sterilized?

Pragmatopian

Should chavs be sterilized?  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They have one brain cell each those women eh? Its prob cause Big Bruvver werent on and they had nout better to do!

Absolutely terrible! With parents like that, what are the kids goin to grow up like? They'll be robbing your house next!

I went to London Zoo the other week, it was ruined by pasty faced kids screaming they wanted ice cream/to kill the gorilla/a pet monkey etc and pushing people out the way, equally bad were fisherwomen wives screaming at "chesney, duwayne, alishaaaa, kaneeesha, monisshha and so on to cammmm 'eeereee we goin mcdonald" I cant stand it anymore! Chavs at large all over the place!

I was on the bus the other day and was surrounded by 3 11 year old boys, they were the most evil kids i have ever seen, they all looked so tired, malnutritioned, red eye (they had been smoking weed apparently), they had gold chains on, were abusing people on the bus, and quite frankly i was terrified of them!! Got off the bus, my purse had been nicked out of my bag....kids today are scary!

At the moment, I appear to be the only one who's actually voted 'no.'

Who defines a 'chav?' What qualification(s) would be necessary to be forcibly sterilised?

The question really goes back to: were the Nazis right to try to eliminate 'undesirables' in society by such means as mass executions and sterilisation programmes?

Okay, its Friday afternoon and you're all bored - but if you're really that keen on measures such as this, I'd strongly recommend that you visit THIS PAGE and sign up!

(they had been smoking weed apparently)

This annoys me. Who said they had? and what has that got to do with them doing bad things? I know hundreds of people who smoke weed and none of them do things like that :) Is that better Sausage? (nothing to do with weed m8 I was busy at work and only half read the post)

No one should be forcibly sterilized but there could be a limit on how many children people have, especially those who cannot provide & care for the children they already have (this might contradict previous views I have had but this is how I feel today!)

Edited due to irrelevance.

This annoys me. Who said they had? and what has that got to do with them doing bad things to their children? I know hundreds of people who smoke weed and not one of them would condone this kind of behaviour.

I hear smoking weed affects your ability to read properly.

I agree the behaviour of these women is repugnant.

But I was interested in the police officers words:

"Anyone watching this footage showing grown adults encouraging very young children committing unnatural acts would have been sickened and saddened."

Yes encouraging the toddlers was sickening and saddening - but were the acts unnatural?

That seems a very odd phrase to me - and in someways goes to the heart of the issue.

We are naturally thugs, violence has been a part of human nature since day one. Society has tried to develop rules of conduct to reduce this and allow larger and larger groups of people to live peacefully together.

Now Chavs - they seem to want to return to the state of nature - violent, uncooperative and selfish. That is what these women were encouraging their children to do. If the policeman had said unsocial acts I probably wouldn't have bothered to reply - apart from voting no - ok its Friday afternoon, but come on people be civilized 76.92% of you are in favour of eugenics - ok only 10 people - but really!

No, don't sterilize them!

Let's take this idea further that these lovely women have and re-introduce gladitorial games for chavs.

They can fight lions and aligators and stuff to the death.

Obviosuly, we can't have toddlers involved - the age limit should be six years old.

Sterilizing would be so boring

This annoys me. Who said they had? and what has that got to do with them doing bad things to their children? I know hundreds of people who smoke weed and not one of them would condone this kind of behaviour.

Noone should be forcibly sterilized but there could be a limit on how many children people have, especially those who cannot provide & care for the children they already have (this might contradict previous views I have had but this is how I feel today!)

No - The Bees, the evil little 11 year old kids had been smoking weed - they were talking about it, I mean 11 year old kids smoking weed, bit tragic if you ask me.

No, don't sterilize them!

Let's take this idea further that these lovely women have and re-introduce gladitorial games for chavs.

They can fight lions and aligators and stuff to the death.

Obviosuly, we can't have toddlers involved - the age limit should be six years old.

Sterilizing would be so boring

It would be great to see two Kappa wearing Vicky Pollard look-alikes slug each other around the head with empty baby buggies!! A whole new sport.

Archived