Where Is The Twisted Angels Thread?

ccm

Interesting to see the Twisted Angels thread has vanished.

Is this because someone has said something they shouldn't have?

If so I think it should be pointed out (without going into detail) to prevent a repeat of what happened recently.

If this isn't the case then I apologise in advance for bringing this up!

I quite enjoyed that thread. Some of the general criticism might have been a bit harsh but there again, that's Rock 'n' Roll for you.

I hope it didn't get too personal, but there again when you want to be a star that all goes with the package.

If it's gone, it's because someone complained. Because the mods don't have the ability to validate complaints, any complaint will be taken on face value and the thread removed.

Which sucks.

If you're in a band, producing videos and playing gigs, you have to expect critics. It might not be pleasant and it might not be fair, but you should take it on the chin. If the thread had been posted and the reaction glowing, I'm sure there'd have been no complaints.

One observation I've had from seeing Twisted Angels live is that the audience is often largely made up of family and friends, and I wonder if some honest feedback from someone less involved might do them a bit of good?

Anyway, there's a thread on manxbands still about the vid, with a similar reaction to it there, if anyone wants to continue the discussion:

http://www.manxbands.co.uk/forum/forum_pos...=12550&PN=1

One of the parents complained people were saying horrible things about her daughter's band. The email amused us, but we dont have the time nor the inclination to debate the issue. Clicking a Delete Thread icon is much easier.

We'll no longer be allowing any of their free promotion that they've enjoyed in the past through multiple threads pimping gigs/videos/singles either.

Archived