Blues Festival

Educa

Maybe there is a thread about it on here already - but I havent seen it?

BLUES FESTIVAL is next weekend folks - Friday and Saturday - and it is a Bank Holiday Weekend - so perfect time for lots of live music )

Full details on the festival website

Tickets for the pavillion Friday and Saturday night on sale online, plus also from Peter Norris

CLICK HERE FOR FULL INFO

Saturday 5th May

An afternoon of Blues Music, kicking off sharp at 12pm (with Keys in The Lock on first - at midday) - bring the family down to Laxey Gardens - live music from 12-5pm (Free Entry).

There will also be supervised Children's entertainment Sat afternoon in a Marque in the bowling green, just below The Pavillion. So bring the family down!

Saturday afternoon music line up:

12:00 -12.45 - Keys In The Lock

13:00 - 13:45 - Stone Creation

14:00 - 14:45 - Walter Ego

15:00-15:45 - Darryl Williams, Tim Davis & Kate Bass

16:00 - 17:00 - Wicked Grin

Ive been to this a few times over the years and i have to say it's not been promoted very well.

thanks to the above for the info

as far as I am aware the organisers don't want to turn it into some kind of Laxey festival where the whole place is over run by drunks causing trouble more than people enjoying some live music

Is the fringe going to be tents and stuff like it used to be, or just pubs? If it's the latter, I'm going to skip it this year, was bloody rubbish last year.

The tent outside the shore used to be fekking uber too :(

Archived