Strang Road

The Thriller

Just to let you all know that Strang Road has been closed off, No emergancy vehicles, No DOT, No nothing.

Hmm very close to the new hospital!!

Imagine in TT, a person in Jubilee Terrace phones for an ambulance...

Worried caller:- "Help, come quickly my husband's having a heart attack!!"

Ambulance control:- "Tell him to hold on girl, we've got to go up the access road, down through Tromode, via Ballanard Road, over East and West Baldwin, we should be there in about 30 minutes or so"...

Worried Caller:- "But the new hospital's just down the road"!!....

Ambulance control:- "Aye, but the Ambulance Station isn't"....

Hey, ykstarr, I used to live in that neck of the woods, there's a footpath that runs alongside, (quite a nice walk, along the old railway line) and the bonus is it brings you out right by the Railway Pub. (where the thriller lives)

Just to let you all know that Strang Road has been closed off, No emergancy vehicles, No DOT, No nothing.

Hmm very close to the new hospital!!

Imagine in TT, a person in Jubilee Terrace phones for an ambulance...

Worried caller:- "Help, come quickly my husband's having a heart attack!!"

Ambulance control:- "Tell him to hold on girl, we've got to go up the access road, down through Tromode, via Ballanard Road, over East and West Baldwin, we should be there in about 30 minutes or so"...

Worried Caller:- "But the new hospital's just down the road"!!....

Ambulance control:- "Aye, but the Ambulance Station isn't"....

Hey thats where I live, Jubilee terrace is fine, its the poor bastards that live in Ballanawin that will suffer. Im safe lol

Hey, ykstarr, I used to live in that neck of the woods, there's a footpath that runs alongside, (quite a nice walk, along the old railway line) and the bonus is it brings you out right by the Railway Pub. (where the thriller lives)

sshhhhh

How do you know?

Have you been spying on me or what

Still closed, proper pain in the ass.

I either have to go bradda bridge turning right in rush-hour or go quaterbridge/pulrose where there are also hugeeee queues... Home by 7?

Archived