Tt General Issues

Albert Tatlock

I sincerely hope that Environmental Health are taking an early interest in the toilet/facilities that are going to be available at camp-sites etc. around the island. Many of these facilities are going to be grossly oversubscribed - and there are few facilities available at the best of times. Spending a wet day on a campsite with 400 people and 1 toilet and 1 shower is not my idea of fun.

Iris will be getting a major test in TT week, but with few public toilets available, I hope the government will be seeking to bring over and staff additional facilties to deal with this volume of people. I'd like to see the government ship over a few additional hired toilet and shower units and support the campsites. Otherwise we'll really be in the sh1t.

Perhaps the Director of tourism, Geoff Le Page should make a plea for us Islanders to sign up for a Home-Dump-Wash Scheme. All subscribers would display a sign or poster and TT visitors would be able to call in and use the bathroom facilities of said household, for a nominal charge, to be decided by Geoff. All monies earned would not be subject to taxation.

All young, slim, fit, buxom, Scandinavian, blonde females will be most welcome at number 3, ******* *******, Minorca Hill, Laxey. Backs, (and fronts) can be scrubbed at no additional cost. Please pm for full address.

I'm really looking forward to this years TT. :flowers:

You should really keep on topic, folks. I worry that there won't be enough toilet paper. You may laugh but have you ever had a couple of visitors in your house, especially when they are more liberal with other people's loo rolls. - it doesn't half run out quick doesn't it.

Will there be enough supplies over TT?

Personally, I'm stashing the Couriers as we speak, for those emergencies. It also doubles up as bog reading material, of course and not slippy either. It is better these days too as the print doesn't come off like it used to.

You should really keep on topic, folks. I worry that there won't be enough toilet paper. You may laugh but have you ever had a couple of visitors in your house, especially when they are more liberal with other people's loo rolls. - it doesn't half run out quick doesn't it.

Will there be enough supplies over TT?

Personally, I'm stashing the Couriers as we speak, for those emergencies. It also doubles up as bog reading material, of course and not slippy either. It is better these days too as the print doesn't come off like it used to.

You should probably invite Sheryl Crow for homestay - problem solved!

Archived