Restoring Virginity

Lonan3

But HIV / Aids is good isn't it? Wipes out those who commit immoral acts. You don't commit immoral acts, do you Rog?

Personally I don’t see HIV/AIDS as a plague and certainly not when it first emerged considering the population it first attacked.

Now due to non-use of quarantine when it first struck on the dross of society it has got into the general population where even now if people do live a decent lifestyle they will not be infected unless by accident or by a partner who does live an immoral lifestyle.

Unfortunately there is also now a real risk of infection as a result of living in a normal manner.

What a shame normality is so different from moral.

And no, I don’t commit immoral acts, moreover I never have.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For one thing a circumcised man is able to give greater pleasure to a woman during sex, and women report a much higher proportion of orgasms during intercourse when comparing their experience of circumcised and non-circumcised men.

Bollocks

For one thing a circumcised man is able to give greater pleasure to a woman during sex, and women report a much higher proportion of orgasms during intercourse when comparing their experience of circumcised and non-circumcised men.

Bollocks

No doubt for mostgwomen they play a part. For queer women possibly not.

Was that a veiled way of calling me a lesbian Rog? Resorting to childish name calling because I didn't agree with you really would make you a narrow minded misogynist. Or maybe you just have a bit of an obsession with gay women as you referred "butch dykes" in the Paris Hilton thread.

Bollocks

Have to say I agree Minxie, not noticed any difference. Having said that, I am not too sure how many circumcised penises I have come across (pardon the intentional pun)!

Back on thread, the women who are paying out the dollar to have this surgery done must be thick, if they for one minute think that virtually any man on this planet would be able to tell the difference whether they were a virgin or not just by having sex with them.

The biggest give-a-way to her non-virginal status would be if she forgot herself & turned around & gave her new hubby a Debbie from Dallas Blow Job (Practise makes perfect)

I would of thought a safer option to instil her newly married virginal status would be to give the old pee muscles a squeeze and let out a little scream!

Was that a veiled way of calling me a lesbian Rog? Resorting to childish name calling because I didn't agree with you really would make you a narrow minded misogynist.

ABSOLUTLY not.

It was not until I read this post that I realised that it might be so construed.

Or maybe you just have a bit of an obsession with gay women as you referred "butch dykes" in the Paris Hilton thread.

LOL! Not really!

In spite of that she considered that the health risks outweighed the possible future political risks, at least in the UK, and so she went ahead.

What publicised health benefits were there in 1945?

Since you ask --- apart from eliminating the opportunity for the build up and subsequent decomposition of smegma (aka foreskin cheese) there was good published epidemiological evidence that circumcision helped in the prevention of penile cancer*, syphilis, non-specific infections by mould or bacteria as a result of inadequate cleansing, and an over tight foreskin that results in painful intercourse as well as precluding proper cleaning. It also was known to significantly reduce the likelihood of contracting thrush.

(* - in this case where cancer can be caused by the presence of certain virus)

Archived