Restoring Virginity

Lonan3

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can almost hear you scuttling away.

Listen again, it's the sound of a warm sea on a rocky shoreline.

No Tuna, but the bait fishing was good fun as always.

A few dolphins on the run out, I think we saw a pod of pilot whales, there’s a few that hang around these parts, a couple of shoals of flying fish, rather early I’m told, but no Tuna.

Still a pleasant day out although somehow slightly unnerving when you watch the bottom rapidly fall away on the echo sounder and realise there’s well over a mile to the sea bed! Sort of ‘vertigo by thought’ effect!

And no, ans, no sound of scuttling, just other things to do for a few days when I’m not going to be tied to my PC. After all, I am supposed to be retired! Funny how people think that others have the same attributes as themselves --- and react accordingly.

Today after lunch I’m off to mainland Spain with Clair to stay with some English friends who have recently retired there.

I'll be back though!

Quite the reverse!

I always imagine Clair as similar to a character in an old sitcom (can't remember the name) who was a bird-like, very domineered woman, who said very little and really just looked twitchy. Can't imagine why that picture comes into my head.

Could you mean Dandy Nichols who played Alf Garnett's wife?

I was joking when i said Hatty, she's about as birdlike as an elephant, I think you're right, NTCC, she's got a really beaky nose!

Bugger, this is annoying me now (done a google, but I do not have a clue which programme or even the character name). She was quite slight, always wore a hat, had very startled eyes and a hooked nose. Not Dandy nicholls.

By the time we identify her, the moment will have passed.

Archived