That Hilton Woman

Amadeus

You drive pissed and crash - you're licence get's suspended and you're told about it. Then you drive pissed again and get caught - result: 45 days all inclusive, courtesy of the state of california - sounds reasonably fair..

Not if you're Paris Hilton, though - first outrage from parents and "friends" and now even an online petition to Gouvernator Schwarzenaustrian: clickey which the convict in question is urging people to sign on her Myspace page - Christ, do the yanks have to make showbiz out of everything?..

The petition is cringe-worthy to the max:

.....She provides hope for young people all over the U.S. and the world. She provides beauty and excitement to (most of) our otherwise mundane lives....

....If the late Former President Gerald Ford could find it in his heart to pardon the late Former President Richard Nixon after his mistake(s), we undeniably support Paris Hilton being pardoned for her honest mistake as well, and we hope and expect The Governor will understand and grant this unusual but important request in good faith to Ms. Paris Whitney Hilton....

She provides beauty and excitement to (most of) our otherwise mundane lives....

If there's any justice in the world that is exactly what she will do for more than a few butch dykes with whom she should come into contact.

A common little slapper who needs a reality check. I hope she gets it in jail.

If there's any justice in the world that is exactly what she will do for more than a few butch dykes with whom she should come into contact.

It must be awful when your entire life consists of bitterness and wishing ill on others

It must be awful when your entire life consists of bitterness and wishing ill on others

No ‘Tugger’, not bitterness, simply being judgemental, a thing that everyone should be when faced by immorality or anti-social behaviour.

Likewise not wishing ill on others, just condemnation of those who deserve to be condemned.

She has been treated just like she should - why do people with money think that they are above the law? They are so used to getting what they want that they think that they are untouchable - it really makes me sick sometimes!

Dam right she should go to jail, who the hell is she? She is actually lucky she didnt get longer! California state of, is not known for lenient sentences for anything!

She deffo needs a reality check and why does she think she is above it all, she is not, she knew that she shouldnt drive, simple as that! Why were her parents outraged? They cant get to grips that her daughter snorts more gak up her nose than Pete Dogherty, that their daughter would shag anything that moves as well as her mates and sisters sloppy seconds, and that she obvs has a booze problem and could have killed someone n her car! To them she is innocent Paris!!

She is a car crash waiting to happen, and to me, this girl sums up the word seedy.

Sorry if this is harsh, but i cant stand her - i just think she is a sad "icon" of our times.

She has been treated just like she should - why do people with money think that they are above the law? They are so used to getting what they want that they think that they are untouchable - it really makes me sick sometimes!

Dam right she should go to jail, who the hell is she? She is actually lucky she didnt get longer! California state of, is not known for lenient sentences for anything!

She deffo needs a reality check and why does she think she is above it all, she is not, she knew that she shouldnt drive, simple as that! Why were her parents outraged? They cant get to grips that her daughter snorts more gak up her nose than Pete Dogherty, that their daughter would shag anything that moves as well as her mates and sisters sloppy seconds, and that she obvs has a booze problem and could have killed someone n her car! To them she is innocent Paris!!

She is a car crash waiting to happen, and to me, this girl sums up the word seedy.

Sorry if this is harsh, but i cant stand her - i just think she is a sad "icon" of our times.

I'd do her.... :lol:

Coming soon - Paris Hilton in 'The Simple Life - The Sequel'

"You eat here, you sleep here, you crap in that bucket - it don't get no simpler than that" - a prison officer, yesterday

Paris Hilton was photographed YESTERDAY once again driving, even though her license is still suspended and just 5 days after she was sentenced to 45 days in jail for driving on a suspended license. As a reminder, this is what Paris said to the judge just before sentencing last Friday:

"I'm very sorry and from now on I'm going to pay complete attention to everything. I'm sorry and I did not do it on purpose at all."

She's a clever girl, isn't she :-)

Paris Hilton was photographed YESTERDAY once again driving, even though her license is still suspended and just 5 days after she was sentenced to 45 days in jail for driving on a suspended license. As a reminder, this is what Paris said to the judge just before sentencing last Friday:

"I'm very sorry and from now on I'm going to pay complete attention to everything. I'm sorry and I did not do it on purpose at all."

She's a clever girl, isn't she :-)

Oh dear - the judge will love that...

From that article:

Meanwhile a group called Citzens For A Better America have launched a Go Away Paris campaign selling T-Shirts and making a music video that sings 'So could you please just go away.'

http://www.goawayparis.com/

Not a bad song, tbh, and their petition is already at 15.000 signatures - slightly more than the "save me" one :)

Archived