That Hilton Woman

Amadeus

Has anyone watched the dreadful programmes on Sky (Sweet 16, I think) where rich brats are feted by their parents in ever increasing shows of wealth to celebrate a 16th birthday? Stomach churning.

But that is rich Americans for you.

Vile, spoilt creature. She should do time, if only to get her away from her parents and sycophants whose only purpose is to reinforce her as the centre of the known universe!

I saw that Sweet 16 programme last month and this girl was having her 16th and seriously it was jaw dropping the amount of money that her parents spent on her, she had Pharrell Williams perform - I mean this guy dosent even take a shit for less than $500,000 she got a hummer, a customised diamond encrusted BMX, a massive party, a dress worth $5K, trainers $700 an so on, she was one spoilt little bitch, and we are meant to watch that and think what exactly?

Pure indulgence and this is what MTV thinks its young viewers should look up to? Its saddening really. I honestly dont know how parents cope with teenagers of today!!

I say bring back bowl hair cuts and flares - marks of parent authority!! These days kids dress like gangster rappers, pussy cat dolls, and have better mobile phones than me, hair gel, thongs, expensive trainers! In my day we had flares, velvet, and bowl hair cuts, and we would be cussed if we even complained!! lol!!

Archived