Imperial Triumph!

Lonan3

Unfortunately for the French the kilo "yardstick" (all my own work and I liked it by the way) is deteriorating and can no longer be relied upon to be the definitive measure.

What a shame :)

Eh?

You can't just state that a kilo is so-and-so weight. There has to be an example against which all other examples of the kilo can be compared to. It's allegedly 1000 cc's of water (1 litre). But, of course, water volume depends on purity, temperature and so forth. So the French keep the "definitive kilo". Unfortunately it's deteriorating and can no longer be trusted. Much like it's keepers...

Sarkozy is now French President. How very interesting. When I worked for a multi-national the training school was next door to a North-African "sink estate" in Paris which had torched the local garage etc etc. As Interior Minister Sarkozy decreed that any riotor caught who was not yet a French Citizen would be deported back to country of citizenship. In France when the parents get French Citizenship i.e. they are originally Algerian or whatever, their children do not automatically qualify to be French until they are 18 years old. All the rioting stopped. He knows his business.

Archived