Childhers Foootball Team Locked Out

Theodolite

..... serious stuff like buses having birthdays.

Which bus? how old is she ? is there any birthday cake to share out?

Can I have my picture taken with the bus in question whilst sporting a cakey mouth filled grin ?

My manifesto would include mandatory cakes for buses birthdays, ice cream and jelly for train/tram birthdays and nothing for horses. Because they smell.

I just wonder why everyone gets het up about these things rather than pick up the phone and speak to the people concerned.

Far too sensible an approach, Gladys - you should know that by now....

Rumour has it that there was a reason for the changing rooms to be closed, and that the people concerned had been advised - storm in a teacup, swept on the front page - well done, Bandwagon.

Still haven't heard anything about plans for a new youth centre - would like to see that on the front page...

Rumour has it that there was a reason for the changing rooms to be closed

Toliets & changing rooms mysteriously closed. Maybe this is what has come to the Isle of Man.

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article.html?i...p;in_page_id=34

I'm surprised that the Tourist Board have not launched their own "Toliet Stay" initiative for TT Week.

..... serious stuff like buses having birthdays.

Which bus? how old is she ? is there any birthday cake to share out?

Can I have my picture taken with the bus in question whilst sporting a cakey mouth filled grin ?

My manifesto would include mandatory cakes for buses birthdays, ice cream and jelly for train/tram birthdays and nothing for horses. Because they smell.

This bus:

http://www.manxforums.com/forums/index.php...=happy+birthday

I just wonder why everyone gets het up about these things rather than pick up the phone and speak to the people concerned.

Are you seriously suggesting that a local journalist would break with tradition in such a radical way?

Archived