Tt Helicopter Pleasure Flights

manx minx

Hi All

Quest Marketing and Events have operated the TT pleasure flights for the past three years, and we doing it all again this year! We are a Manx based company and charter in a helicopter company to operate the flights for us. The Heliport will be OPPOSITE B&Q IN A GREN FIELD SITE- WE ARE NEXT DOOR TO ROBINSONS AND EDEN PARK ON THE COOIL ROAD. We are operating from Mon 28th May - Sunday 10th June. Unlike lots of compaies we are keeping our prices the same as the last 3 years, £99 for the TT circuit and £39 for The Douglas bay. It is a great pressie with a difference! . We are again sponsoring the Afterburner show on Manx TT radio, and will be running some great competitions with them. To book call 412904/5. Hope to see you there!

We are not on the roundabout as another company from the UK have come over and choosen to be right by us, only 227 square miles to choose from. Obviously like all our marketing and signage and want to cash in on it! Please support a Manx company thanks guys x

Any reduction for kids?

Seriously, I have often thought of taking my two on the helicopter trip around Douglas bay and will probably do so this year. One, the thrill of going in a helicopter (always wanted to), and two, just to see Douglas from the air.

I did it last year, and it's a complete blast - especially if you've never been in a helicopter before.

Gosh, how grown-up of me. Never did any of those big chopper or autopilot going down on me gags...

Hi

The price is per person, they cost so much to run! We are offering a limited edition Banx t shirt for the first 50 bookings.

The number to book on is 412904/5.

It is a great experience I took my kids last year and they are still talking about!

Hope to see you up on the Heliport x

Our booking office opens on site on Monday 28th. We are on the A24 Opposite B&Q next door to Robinsons and Eden Park. We are NOT on the roundabout, that is a rival bunch from the UK who have come over to take as much as they can because it is the centenary. So please support a local company who have been operating the TT flights for the last 4 years and who will keep the money on the Island. Book on 07624 412904/5 or pm me. Thanks for your support and hope to see you all at the Heliport....next to Robinsons!!!!! :thumbsup:

I'd agree that anyone should support them as a Manx company. I know someone that went out with them last year and they had a great time. I think they even got given a little extra :o

As for me, I've never done it in a helicopter before. I don't think that I've even gone round the TT course in one either!

Stav.

Archived