Crisis At The Iom Creamery

copycat

I'd usually support local produce - including IOM Creameries Tynwald creamery butter - but there isn't any available - Tesco - shelf empty also Shoprite Victoria Road - shelf empty - store man says "can't get any as its a production problem - there is a demand but no supply so there is a crisis".

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd usually support local produce - including IOM Creameries Tynwald creamery butter - but there isn't any available - Tesco - shelf empty also Shoprite Victoria Road - shelf empty - store man says "can't get any as its a production problem - there is a demand but no supply so there is a crisis".

Wow!! It must be good stuff. Have you ever tried buying a WII (for the kids offcourse)?

fucking hell the whole company must be going under because of this

or not

shut the fuck up you moronic cock blocker

but still no answer as to why there's no Tynwald butter on the shelves. even an inside source isn't allowed to say why. maybe it needs someone else on the forum with a contact higher than the packing floor to say why.

then again if the whey waste pipe is clogged up and blocked maybe that stops production.

But the "store man" told him so it must be true. I'm going to stockpile milk as a precaution. :rolleyes:

Problem solved then..stockpile the milk and make your own butter.

Weird that MCB claims there is no creamery butter anywhere. I bought some in Port Erin Shoprite only this week. Maybe there's been a run on it...... :rolleyes:

Does it really matter? No doubt, there is some production hiccup that will right itself soon enough. Perhaps the cows are on low cholesterol diets making their milk unsuitable for butter production. Perhaps the butter churning equipment is f*cked. Perhaps they have decided to produce loads of cheese for TT week to give a big push of the product during that busy time (probably takes longer than that to make cheese, I really don't know). Perhaps it is not a big selling line.

There could be very many reasons, but in the greater scheme of things, I really do not know nor do I really care as long as there is fresh Manx milk available.

no real disaster here .... these production problems and supply issues get solved when they sort of the production problem ;) i really don't see what is the problem.

unless there is some kind of conspiracy here that i've missed?

in the mean time i suggest perhaps another brand? :blink:

This is a real crisis of monumental proportions. I've spent the whole of my shift worrying about it. I've barely been able to concentrate on my work. Then, when I get home and try to get some sleep, I'll probably lie awake, tossing and turning with further worry.

I do wish people would think twice before posting such devastating threads.

Archived