Copycat In Youtube Video Shock

Amadeus

A shocking song aimed at the popular MF user Copycat has emerged on YouTube, we can exclusively reveal.

The song, named "Copycat", was recorded by Swiss-German Goth artist Lacrimosa and the lyrics include lines such as:

Come a little bit closer

And hear what I've got to say

Burning words of anger

Of hate and desperation

But why - but why

Why are you so stupid?

But why - but why

Why are you so stupid?

Copycat was unavailable for comment at time of of writing.

The video on YouTube

I didn't think people were supposed to identify others now I'll have to get some plastic surgery done again on the nose and face lift - guess I could send the bill to Amadeus.

Ah..just stop by here and I'll gladly do that surgery myself - how hard can it be....

Just a knuckleduster and some Germolene will do it Amadeus.

I was more thinking in the direction of a hammer and a rusty screwdriver - with a bit of bleach for the added "MJ Effect"...

You don't know the history, Grant. Copycat is the reincarnation of ManxChatterbox (MCB), who posted thread after thread of misdoings, such as Corporation Bye law officers not fining anyone whose dog had ever passed white dog poo, the cost of the Corproation's photocopier and blinds, etc. etc. All going to the very nub of what is inconsequential and misconstrued, and invariably recounted after a night at the Prospect. MCB became variously known as ManxCrapperPost, ManxChatterBollocks. There was also doubt as to the gender, fuelled in the main by MCB itself.

Anyway, MCB disappeared and a little while later up popped Copycat, with a similar theme in posts and threads, but with, marginally but noticeably, better English. Copycat claims that MCB, in the female, has emmigrated to NZ. He has some connection with her, not clear whether it is as husband or brother, or both.

My thoughts are that MCB and Copycat are one and the same, and that during the period of absence MCB had enrolled on a learning English as a foreign language course at the College and re-joined MF in the new Copycat guise.

Oh dear - I try to make some light-hearted fun of copycrap and look what happens.

Bah - humour isn't for me - I'll stick to stuff I'm good at, like invading countries and telling them to do things my way...

You don't know the history, Grant. Copycat is the reincarnation of ManxChatterbox (MCB), who posted thread after thread of misdoings, such as Corporation Bye law officers not fining anyone whose dog had ever passed white dog poo, the cost of the Corproation's photocopier and blinds, etc. etc. All going to the very nub of what is inconsequential and misconstrued, and invariably recounted after a night at the Prospect. MCB became variously known as ManxCrapperPost, ManxChatterBollocks. There was also doubt as to the gender, fuelled in the main by MCB itself.

Anyway, MCB disappeared and a little while later up popped Copycat, with a similar theme in posts and threads, but with, marginally but noticeably, better English. Copycat claims that MCB, in the female, has emmigrated to NZ. He has some connection with her, not clear whether it is as husband or brother, or both.

My thoughts are that MCB and Copycat are one and the same, and that during the period of absence MCB had enrolled on a learning English as a foreign language course at the College and re-joined MF in the the new Copycat guise.

Ah, right, I have noticed you seem very fond of it, (copycat) now I know. Mind you, what with threats of revenge hanging over me, and being warned to be very scared, I now am. :(

Archived