Don't Miss It - Chris Norman, Peel Bay Festival

heart746

Don't miss seeing Chris Norman on June 2nd at the Peel Bay Festival.

He's so much more than 'a former Smokie' - a great performer, musician, songwriter and producer. He's been doing a lot of great stuff for more than 20 years now and just finished his tour across the UK. As a solo artist he is very popular especially in Germany, Scandinavia, Russia and a lot of other places all over the world. Come and see him on Robin Gibb's home coming concert-you will soon know why we just love him in Germany!

• 3 weeks later...

Well - I was at the Peel Bay Festival and the trip to Peel was worth every mile! Chris Norman was fabulous as usual and you don't know what you've missed if you were not there with us amongst the delighted audience!

i'm sure you, and your two friends who were the entire audience, thoroughly enjoyed it. everyone else voted with their feet.

If you don't like Chris Norman, that's OK, that's your thing. But why bother other members only with comments about people you don't like?

Reckon there were 2500 - 3000 there -

It was a top night - Chris Norman is a great showman - and Robin Gibbs music is fab - his band was just awesome - and the backing singers were wow

was this the gig that was free for anyone involved in the TT like marshals etc?

it was free for pretty much anyone who wanted a ticket. i got offered three pairs on the day for nothing and i have nothing to do with the tt or emergency services.

Archived