[BBC News] Talks held over plans for marina

Newsbot

This is about time Ramsey has paid a price for staying as it is, look at how good douglas harbour looks now and also when peel gets its finger berths it will also be as good.

Lets hope it goes ahead i think it would be the kick start that ramsey needs and it would also smarten the place up a bit.

The ones against it are only bringing down Ramsey, and if the pier was also fixed up the whole town would start to come alive again like it was 25 years ago

This is about time Ramsey has paid a price for staying as it is, look at how good douglas harbour looks now and also when peel gets its finger berths it will also be as good.

Lets hope it goes ahead i think it would be the kick start that ramsey needs and it would also smarten the place up a bit.

The ones against it are only bringing down Ramsey, and if the pier was also fixed up the whole town would start to come alive again like it was 25 years ago

Hmmmmm...... bringing down Ramsey, eh? And the downside to doing that is....?

The down side is the Ramsey will be just a town with very little appeal like it is at the moment.

Ramsey has not changed in over 30 years at least, What it needs is a few assets to make people want to come down for the day.

The only thing worth anything in the town is the mooragh park.

The main "one" against it has shown his true colours anyways.... I don't even think he can argue against it now.

Archived