Wanted: Xbox 360, Working Or Broken

Moxli

Hey everyone, my xbox 360 got banned from xbox live today (for having a hacked drive) and im looking to get a new console to play on xbox live with. Just wondering if anyone is selling one, or has an old broken one that wanna give to me/sell for cheap?

I also have a fully working wii that i never use, and a few games/accessory's that i might be able to give you in exchange.

So just message me or leave a reply if you have an xbox 360 console for offer, or a broke one you want to get rid off.

Thanks in advance

Hey everyone, my xbox 360 got banned from xbox live today (for having a hacked drive) and im looking to get a new console to play on xbox live with. Just wondering if anyone is selling one, or has an old broken one that wanna give to me/sell for cheap?

I also have a fully working wii that i never use, and a few games/accessory's that i might be able to give you in exchange.

So just message me or leave a reply if you have an xbox 360 console for offer, or a broke one you want to get rid off.

Thanks in advance

i trade u for u working one

Thanks in advance

i trade u a broken xbox360 for ur new xbox360

Archived