[bbc]bollox Cruise Ship Couldn't Dock

[BBC]bollox

You see, I just randomly pick a news item and chuck it on the forum. Don't expect me to have an opinion. Some would call me, and my [bBC] Newsbot cousin of course, a type of spam.

Thanks, but I don't think we another Newsbot. Are you MCB, CopyCat or just some other troll?

It seems to me he has started a thread that has prompted a discussion on the merits of cruise visits. I realise that anything out of the ordinary is now frowned on by some people, but I don't see any reason to flame him.

No problem with flaming, but yes I am a troll.

I had a cunning plan to flood the forum with trivia news items, like [bBC] Newsbot does. I wouldn't even express an opinion, just post the item up. But I got bored after the first posting and went out for a pint up the Rosie.

It seems that there has been a bit of discussion on this topic so my plan has backfired a bit.

Give me copycat or mcb anyday compared to the often inane [bBC] Newsbot, which just posts news item, often old at that or previously discussed, without providing an opinion.

I don't see why the forum puts up with the [bBC] constantly drip feeding us. Unless they are paying manxforums, in which case I can well put up with it. Someone is being paid a lot of money to constantly write Isle of Man News items onto the BBC website, which far few people would read if it wasn't for the links on manxforums.

Archived