[bbc} Bollox Isle Of Man Police Urge Locals Not To Let Side Down

[BBC]bollox

In a bid to prevent

Don Let The Side Down

The locals who cause trouble in TT Week are the same drunken, chav, numbsculls who cause trouble for the rest of the year. As they are known to the police perhaps controlling them better might be more sensible. There are enough bloody cameras up to track them and you know who they are so why post some pointless warning to behave to us all?

Its about the only week of the year that anything happens on this Island and they're warning you not to get pissed. Does anyone live in the real world on this Island anymore?

Not quite true. As well as the usual chavs there are also the 'celebration' drinkers - the ones who only go out at Xmas or TT. They're just as likely to be the ones pushing their way to the front of any queue and loudly proclaiming that "You should be looking after your locals first!"

Excuse me.

I posted this as a sort of random 'no news' non-interesting topic in a bid to show up [bBC] Newsbot for the rubbish it often posts.

Now you lot have started to make the topic rather interesting and started a meaningful discussion.

I just can't win it seems.

I realise you're not very bright, but you really need to get to grips with the concept that Newsbot doesn't pick and choose what it posts, it just creates a new topic for every news item in the BBC IOM website automatically. If you want to complain about the rubbish nature of some of the stories, then I suggest you direct your whining to them.

We're looking at an alternate feed anyway right now which might be more relevant. Now enough with the gimmick posting.

Archived