Driven - When And Where

copycat

the glossy promo magazine in the IOM Examiner is now as well as the car listing insert. why do they have to produce so much trying to persuade people to buy a new car. also had half expected to see Stu Peters being credited with test drives but not the case (but what are you doing Stu with all that free time you now seem to have seeing as how you now don't present the lunch-time Mandate programme? hope your not drinking too much coffee trying to struggle with what to next put on but it is a mystery seeing as we don't hear your voice at lunchtime now)

the glossy promo magazine in the IOM Examiner is now as well as the car listing insert. why do they have to produce so much trying to persuade people to buy a new car. also had half expected to see Stu Peters being credited with test drives but not the case (but what are you doing Stu with all that free time you now seem to have seeing as how you now don't present the lunch-time Mandate programme? hope your not drinking too much coffee trying to struggle with what to next put on but it is a mystery seeing as we don't hear your voice at lunchtime now)

Arse!

cock

don't think calling Stu names like that is very polite.

The worst part about this thread is that people are posting to it, so I keep coming back to it....arrrrrgh! I've still absolutely no idea what its all about. Stu Peters, a car, a glossy magazine and cocks and arses....the mind boggles.

Drugs are bad kids.

Exactly ---- why can't we 'out' him? I've been wondering this for awhile ---- I know who he is and I know several other people on here do too ---- along with his other MF names

I've kept quiet because the others have, but I'm just wondering if legally I can't name him because quite frankly all of this is getting really old. It will also 'out' the reason why he seems to have a certain grudge and then maybe he would stop posting these grudges if he knew everyone knew the history

Please, oh please let me!

Exactly ---- why can't we 'out' him? I've been wondering this for awhile ---- I know who he is and I know several other people on here do too ---- along with his other MF names

I've kept quiet because the others have, but I'm just wondering if legally I can't name him because quite frankly all of this is getting really old. It will also 'out' the reason why he seems to have a certain grudge and then maybe he would stop posting these grudges if he knew everyone knew the history

0104fted.jpg

Go on, go on, go on....

What if Sefton Shareholders gave white dog turd 100% Tynwald BBC. then 500 400 Pounds UK Government, (56%)SOURCE unmarried mothers. Cab drivers, steampacket finance the strange if it happen here. manxradio biscuit wedge chip. type shit not bother reed or spell cheque. numpty houses brown wrapper booze. my drugs wear of, trying white car rent mortgage mhk naff trousers. manxtelecom internet villa marina. if i could type as fast a brain wood work, twice fast hotel TT random, punctuation mark look clever. local services bus toilet role price of fish. fresh DVD (apple smeg)!?_ stiff twat beef curtains. cobblers jerk MCB crumlin. tried source just for fun link.

cells dead tree cat turd fish. unjoined up severed limb: piles liverpool. dictionary miss boot fayre page from bought, manx language bushy beer tent. prom tosser flush big bank, hint who cares only little world. TV ITV HSBC Dand D Band Q garden build fuel road tree. answer? drive willy ares beens debt tax pay funds.

geek type hunt carp mother shinty football drought laugh!!

An interesting point that ties in with some study cases that I'm looking at at the moment.

It seems that if you went ahead to "out" someone who has been using an alias and you are challenged then there will be a standard of proof applicable which if you do not meet that would allow for you and the forum administartors to be open to a counter-claim for substantial reputational damages - I think in the circumstances unless you are wealthy enough are prepared to hire an advocate then you should just bite your tongue and stay quite and don't forget that even if you repeat matters to friends and acquaintences then you may be committing a slander.

As and when I'm qualified then I'll drop you a line and see if you want to hire me - going cheap it'll be about £140 per hour.

An interesting point that ties in with some study cases that I'm looking at at the moment.

It seems that if you went ahead to "out" someone who has been using an alias and you are challenged then there will be a standard of proof applicable which if you do not meet that would allow for you and the forum administartors to be open to a counter-claim for substantial reputational damages - I think in the circumstances unless you are wealthy enough are prepared to hire an advocate then you should just bite your tongue and stay quite and don't forget that even if you repeat matters to friends and acquaintences then you may be committing a slander.

As and when I'm qualified then I'll drop you a line and see if you want to hire me - going cheap it'll be about £140 per hour.

Mmm, new member and first post. Piss off CopyCat, MCB, CorpyCat, MHK, whoever!

Archived