Driven - When And Where

copycat

The worst part about this thread is that people are posting to it, so I keep coming back to it....arrrrrgh! I've still absolutely no idea what its all about. Stu Peters, a car, a glossy magazine and cocks and arses....the mind boggles.

I've re-read this thread and can't seem to find anything about cocks and arses, oh, hold on, it's thebees post, that explains it.

:rolleyes:

Jim and Boredom can actually be credited with the arse and cock interjections. The Bees wouldn't start profanities like that!

As for outing MCB or Copycat, don't the T&Cs say something about not doing that? Pity they don't also say something about not posting like a tit ......

Gladys, as usual you're right, can't believe I missed them, you're right about Thebees too, she only starts on about growing pot and buggery. A thousand apologies to Thebees. Gladys, you used a rude word again.

Exactly ---- why can't we 'out' him? I've been wondering this for awhile ---- I know who he is and I know several other people on here do too ---- along with his other MF names

I've kept quiet because the others have, but I'm just wondering if legally I can't name him because quite frankly all of this is getting really old. It will also 'out' the reason why he seems to have a certain grudge and then maybe he would stop posting these grudges if he knew everyone knew the history

Please, oh please let me!

An interesting point that ties in with some study cases that I'm looking at at the moment.

It seems that if you went ahead to "out" someone who has been using an alias and you are challenged then there will be a standard of proof applicable which if you do not meet that would allow for you and the forum administartors to be open to a counter-claim for substantial reputational damages - I think in the circumstances unless you are wealthy enough are prepared to hire an advocate then you should just bite your tongue and stay quite and don't forget that even if you repeat matters to friends and acquaintences then you may be committing a slander.

As and when I'm qualified then I'll drop you a line and see if you want to hire me - going cheap it'll be about £140 per hour.

I am not an advocate, where command and use of the english language is vital, but I do believe it is spelt quiet.

Archived