Peel Bay Festival Local Bands Stage

~chris~

Ok here is the deal, there is going to be a second stage at the back of the main tent where some local bands will be playing during the afternoon.

You can only gain entry to these performance with a ticket for the evening performance and bands will be on from 1.45 until 3.30 each set will be 45 minutes long

30th May

Temple

Twisted Angels

31st May

Rising

Anna Goldsmith

1st June

On a Friday

Uber Room

3rd June

Swound

Brazen

4th June

Nine Bar Gypsy

Hit the North

5th June

TBC

Sam Barks

They have only sold double that in total for the whole seven days according to word on the peel streets

Hats off to them for trying of course, but the lineups really bizzare. I mean The Who, the voice of the mods, at the worlds biggest road race festival?

They have only sold double that in total for the whole seven days according to word on the peel streets

Hats off to them for trying of course, but the lineups really bizzare. I mean The Who, the voice of the mods, at the worlds biggest road race festival?

"Voice of the Mods" - they may have been in the 60's but they went more towards the rock side of things from the '70's. I wouldn't have called the Isle of Wight a 'mod' festival. ;)

"Voice of the Mods" - they may have been in the 60's but they went more towards the rock side of things from the '70's. I wouldn't have called the Isle of Wight a 'mod' festival. ;)

Either way, the peel festival isn't a good fit for the TT.

Actually for most of the bands who are on I'd agree with you. There's only two days, IMO, that fit with the TT. Tomorrow for The Who and Sunday for Madness/Stranglers. And also Steve Gibbons but he'd have been better on his own in a small venue. Saw him in the Cherry Orchard a few years back and the atmosphere was great. Surprised he's not playing elsewhere during TT (contract terms?)

Archived