The Fat Bald Sercurity Guard At The Villa Marina

hail of bullets

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the bottom row of your keyboard, to the right there are keys that type full stops and commas. Along the same row, on either side, are shift keys which help capitalisation. Use these keys and we will all understand you a bit better.

If the fat, bald man is being rude, why not ask him, politely and in measured tones, to not speak to you in that way and that, of course, you will do what he reasonably asks of you? It would absolutely gobsmack him and you would have the high ground.

Funnily enough. This is the emo that fell, and the same security gaurd that resulted... Staright away... To his foul language.

And we did say back, in a sensible manner.

'Please don't swear at us, you could have just asked'

And he then told us to fuck off again, or he will call the police.

So seems like no matter what age you are you are going to get abuse back, eh?

PS. He looks like Max from Max And Paddy....

If you see him, We'd be grateful if you also mentioned to swearing and attitude problem.

Thanks.

Yes, he'll probably have lost his voice for those 2 weeks. It is worth complaining, if he's already had complaints, (quite likely with that attitude) his bosses may just be waiting for the next one. It may even be the last one!

Hahaha. Well we were wanting police to come.

Cause I'm up for taking on his bluff. Holding a walkie talkie to your mouth doesn't prove anything.

Also I got told, bouncers can hit people. So they have permission to do so.

But language like 'Fuck Off' 'You Cunt' 'Piss Off' and Yelling isn't a nice way to talk to people when you just asked them to leave.

Than chasing us. Because we didn't move far enough...

Ahwel, It spared some time, and made us laugh.

Yeah, he was being a twat.

But seeing as most people hate us, from 'Litter Critter' topic.

I doubt many people would sign it.

But the guy was a dick, he went over to us because we were having fun. Playing with a ball.

But then decided to use his cheek instead of manners.

I was always brought up with manners. And if someone is cheeky to me, I'm sorry, but I will be cheeky back.

And if someone kindly asks us to leave. Instead of giving us cheek and a crap excuse that we were causing trouble.

We would leave.

It could have just been a bad day though, that sun might of got to his head, literally, he was bald. :ph34r:

RandomHero, I know you - Hi!!!

I remeber seeing you lot playing with a ball. I don't think you are allowed ball games in the park although I think the beech is a better place as you can play with a ball there, but you're not supposed to drop litter even on the beach. Don't worry, I hate all these rules to. lol

Incidentally, I know you are young but if you look carefully at your own hairline you will see it is receding ever so slightly. You have the sort of hair that goes a bit thin too. You might end up being a security guard yourself one day :) (or is it :(, lol)

You know me? :blink:

But everyone plays ball games in the gardens, I've seen a group of like 10 older guys player with an actually football [Not one of those little rubber ones, like we had] And they were playing next to the bank, next to the benches.... When there was like families and more people there.

The gaurds a douch, he didn't like us, the worst thing we did was jump over to get the ball back... :ph34r:

How else were we meant to get it.

And how would you know that? <_<

Plus I've been told I wouldn't go bald.

And only losers become security gaurds. Especially at the Villa.

Some of the other guys are noice though.

But that guy really was a dick.

Well I must say you are probably right and it seems he was most hasty in his actions.

When I was in my teens I was told I would never go baldy and be a baldy bastard. By the time I was in my late twenties I was bald as a coot. It was pretty uncool to have short hair or be baldy at all back then.

I was given word of a cure for baldness that involved being intimate with a member of the opposite sex (I shan't go into specific details here). Fortunately I came across many a young lady willing to help me in my predicament. The escapades made not one jot of difference to my being baldy but by christ yessa, it was good fun trying.

So, the moral today is 'every cloud has a silver lining'.

Just so you know, I printed this thread out and gave it to him today.

He looked delighted at all the kind words you had for him and I would imagine he can't wait to thank you in person the next time he sees you.

Archived