The Fat Bald Sercurity Guard At The Villa Marina

hail of bullets

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just so you know, I printed this thread out and gave it to him today.

He looked delighted at all the kind words you had for him and I would imagine he can't wait to thank you in person the next time he sees you.

are you actually a moderator, or just someone that gets kicks out of stirring things up?

if you really wanted to make a difference and to help out, you should have gave it to Noel Quigley.

Can I recommend a JIF lemon squeezer filled with ordinary household ammonia.

With a little practice you should be able to squirt it in his eyes from about five or six feet away.

Remember, in a situation like this suprise is everything.

Now off you go and get even.

Just so you know, I printed this thread out and gave it to him today.

He looked delighted at all the kind words you had for him and I would imagine he can't wait to thank you in person the next time he sees you.

are you actually a moderator, or just someone that gets kicks out of stirring things up?

if you really wanted to make a difference and to help out, you should have gave it to Noel Quigley.

He's both or didnt you realise that?

And it's "given it", not "gave it"! :rolleyes:

I can't decide who seems the bigger cunt - the emo's or the nobber of a bouncer

Hopefully they shall both end each others misery in some form of cataclysmic freak event

I shall watch YouTube with baited breath

ans i really dont know why your being such a dickhead,

maybe its cause your only friend is a fat bald twat who hates kids but then again your problably a fat bouncer yourself,hated by the public how sorry i feel for you.

Then we get to Rhumsaa you call emo cunts because they listen to music you dont like and most likely dress better than you,

i dont think you know what cunt means do you because if you did i dont think you would use a word like that you nasty bastard but high five for the insult to the bouncer it made it laugh

oh and by the way am not emo i just dont like groups of people beong called names its similar to racism

oh and by the way am not emo i just dont like groups of people beong called names its similar to racism

No, it really isn't. Thinking a particular social grouping, membership of which being a conscious exercise of personality, is a bit lame is nothing like a belief that one or more races are, by virtue of their birth, inherently inferior on a biological, intellectual and moral level.

Typical emo melodrama ;)

ans i really dont know why your being such a dickhead,

maybe its cause your only friend is a fat bald twat who hates kids but then again your problably a fat bouncer yourself,hated by the public how sorry i feel for you.

"Hail of bullets" - shower of shite more like.

Are you a member of the Villa Marina massive?

Arsehole.

emoxp8.jpg

Pah! We both know that kid's black metal, the angriest subculture within the international community of crap mime artists.

Emo's are just frumpy goths without the speed, or the mopey trance.

Archived