The Fat Bald Sercurity Guard At The Villa Marina

hail of bullets

shower of shite how long did it take you to think of that shithead you need a life i bet these forums are the closest thing you have to a social life

dont waste my time asswipe

Your a total penis mate. Whoever uses the name "Hail of bullets". What a total penis.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dunno, I think I can get away with it provided that's a Principle of Evil Made Flesh t-shirt he's wearing, from before they went all Dimmu Borgir like.

I am so metal.

oh and by the way am not emo i just dont like groups of people beong called names its similar to racism

Oh come on.

It's not like racism.

Emo's are people who are just dressing up. People aren't born emo. They can change their look any time they want and in my experience usually do in a year or two.

What I don't get is that they appear to think of themselves as "alternative" and "different" but they listen to the most conventional music around.

What I don't get is that they appear to think of themselves as "alternative" and "different" but they listen to the most conventional music around.

Plus they all dress the same and have the same daft hair.

Reminds me of the thousands of goths at a Sisters Of Mercy gig chanting 'We are individuals' in unison while wearing identical goth uniforms.

Roar! I was as well, until the day I realised I'd just spent a tenner on a CD of Israeli black metal that featured a flute as the main instrument. That was a pulling back from the brink moment. Then I went all goth and did the same thing all over again. Ho-hum.

I refuse to believe this unless you can provide evidence.

I... must... own this.

Emo's are people who are just dressing up. People aren't born emo. They can change their look any time they want and in my experience usually do in a year or two.

No, hail of bullets actually is an emo.

And the rest of us, arnt.

Plus they all dress the same and have the same daft hair.

I always thought being a Goth was an acceptable halfway house to transvestisicm. You have an excuse for the makeup and the big hair. They're just putting off the inevitable. Why go for the intermediate stage? Just accept what you are.

I am so metal.

VinnieK != Metal

Roar! I was as well, until the day I realised I'd just spent a tenner on a CD of Israeli black metal that featured a flute as the main instrument. That was a pulling back from the brink moment. Then I went all goth and did the same thing all over again. Ho-hum.

I feel old now. Too old.

So who is Hail of Bumsex then?

I refuse to believe this unless you can provide evidence.

I... must... own this.

I think I still have it back on the Island, (the band is called Grimoire). You can have it if you want.

The same guy ;)

The same guy ;)

Will he "Pop a cap in my ass" for "Dissing" him?

Archived