The Fat Bald Sercurity Guard At The Villa Marina

hail of bullets

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Emo's are people who are just dressing up. People aren't born emo. They can change their look any time they want and in my experience usually do in a year or two.

No, hail of bullets actually is an emo.

And the rest of us, arnt.

So who is Hail of Bumsex then?

The same guy ;)

Will he "Pop a cap in my ass" for "Dissing" him?

Hell yeah son!

Right.

Hail Of Bullets is an emo.

And you 'diss' him he will stab your or probably slit your wrists as well as his own.

But yeah, why do skaters get called 'Emo' if they wear a band tee shirt.

Or if they have black hair, or long-er hair.

Or just because people have fringes.

I think you have to be retarded not to realised the difference between and 'Emo' and a none 'Emo'

Because one of them, will always look sad. Have a fringe covering full face, wont do anything social apart from discuss what they did in the dark the previous night.

We get shouted abuse from so many cars over the days, 'EMMMMMMOOOO' its rather pathetic, but 'Emo' is music, not a way of dressing, they just brought that into it.

Emo means emotional. So anyone who feels emotions is now an Emo.

And I'm sure each and everyone one of yous have felt an emotion in some form

Now your the emo.

Also for some people it is a hard thing to be called 'Emo' because you dont know what has happened in the persons recent life.

But for the people that dress like an 'Emo' and slit their wrists to fit in with a crowd of people are so freakin stupid.

I hate the fact that people would want to do it, and why any one actually would.

But I find it funny, because they are so lame.

Cause you think someone has to go and slit their wrists to make a friend.

So to be called an 'Emo' is a pretty harsh insult, and most of the people who use the word, don't actually understand the full meaning.

Stuck. www.wikipedia.org wonderful place, search it.

And 'Goths' are the less common more obvious version which people can get confussed.

Stereotypes are so stupid.

And for the record. I am not an 'Emo' and I dont particularly like them, I like some of the music.

But how does that make someone 'Emo'

Yeah, before you start calling people stuff, know what it means.

Thanks.

Ps. Hail Of Bullets IS Emo.

I'd get home. Someone's probably nicked your skateboard.

Did your Mum leave it out?

Maybe some people might try and make it in life.

Instead of just living with that shit job they have.

And then saying shit that you find mildly amusing to posts to a bunch of teens, that you think your better than.

Well, I hope you life gets better for you.

And yeah, it's tough finding a job when you have exams, and TT week etc.

But I'm trying, isn't that enough?

And Ha, that gaurd is a fag, I hope someone will give him this whole topic.

The guy really didn't make it, he got bullied at school, saw a job offering for a bouncer, made him extra cash, then realised he had fun using his 'Security Gaurd' abilities to kick people out of places, because they are having fun, while he has to work in the same boring place everyday. Doing exactly the same thing, stand around, use his walkie talkie, turn on the lights and kick out people.

Yeah, guys a dick.

I think you have to be retarded not to realised the difference between and 'Emo' and a none 'Emo'

Actually, most people probably don't care, and with good reason, about it enough to learn the minute distinctions between one earnestly and self proclaimed "alternative" subculture and another.

We get shouted abuse from so many cars over the days, 'EMMMMMMOOOO' its rather pathetic, but 'Emo' is music, not a way of dressing, they just brought that into it.

I understand you probably feel fairly hard done by because of this, but seriously, it's been that way forever and sometimes a fair bit worse than namecalling - get over it.

And 'Goths' are the less common more obvious version which people can get confussed.

Not really less common, goths just tend to migrate to a shitty bedsit in London at the age of 18 so they can spend every saturday at Slimelight.

What I don't get is that they appear to think of themselves as "alternative" and "different" but they listen to the most conventional music around.

Plus they all dress the same and have the same daft hair.

Reminds me of the thousands of goths at a Sisters Of Mercy gig chanting 'We are individuals' in unison while wearing identical goth uniforms.

Are you quoting me there? Sounds like one of my reminicences of Reading past.

To be honest, I don't care what and who gets called emo.

Just if people are going to go around calling people names.

Wouldn't it help if they knew what it was?

Nah, its kinda funny when the cars zoom past *Horn* 'Emooooo'

Because the speed they go, they will probably end up going into the back of a bus.

Karma.

And yeah, but what would you say is a goth, Someone who wears black?

And on the IOM they are less common, who cares where they go.

And yeah, but what would you say is a goth, Someone who wears black?

A try-hard in luridly coloured latex, platform heels and wearing three foot red/green/blue hair extensions dancing to half cocked synth pop with glowsticks in hand, despite that being so '95 is a fair enough description.

Emo's are people who are just dressing up. People aren't born emo. They can change their look any time they want and in my experience usually do in a year or two.

No, hail of bullets actually is an emo.

And the rest of us, arnt.

So who is Hail of Bumsex then?

The same guy ;)

Will he "Pop a cap in my ass" for "Dissing" him?

Hell yeah son!

Woo, Loads of quotes

Also, Im an emo. Im so gonna go cut myself to feel things. It'll be on the front pages of newspapers...and I'll also be on Page 3. ;)

I remember being fifteen, having long hair and walking around in my band t-shirts. I was such an individual back then, I knew everything and others just didn't get it. Being an individual I naturally hung about with other like minded individuals, we were such individuals back then. Fifteen years later I know realise that I wasn't an individual I was actually a moody teenager. No doubt I'd think emo type music is crap but in essence it is probably no different to the stuff I was listening to when I was fifteen.

Some day you'll look back on this emo stuff and laugh

or cry and cut yourself because of the deep nothingness that modern society presents

have you considered the chalk dust? cry for it.... cry for it is the dust of lost words

you emo fuck

Just so you know, I printed this thread out and gave it to him today.

He looked delighted at all the kind words you had for him and I would imagine he can't wait to thank you in person the next time he sees you.

are you actually a moderator, or just someone that gets kicks out of stirring things up?

if you really wanted to make a difference and to help out, you should have gave it to Noel Quigley.

He's both or didnt you realise that?

And it's "given it", not "gave it"! :rolleyes:

well i realised he was a moderator when he banned me for all of 24 hours!

But i just can't understand why someone like him can be a moderator?

By the way, thanks for pointing out my grammer mistakes, much appreciated!

Archived