The Fat Bald Sercurity Guard At The Villa Marina

hail of bullets

At the end of the day, if they're doing no harm it shouldn't bother you.

Well obviosly the little scrotes were kicking a ball about where they shoudlnt have been. I dont blame the guy for shouting at them. Its probably the same crew that kicked a coke bottle at my work vehicle in the week going up Vic Road.

Bloody peasants.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I recently bought a PWEI "best of" compilation only to find my memory had been playing tricks on me and that the only decent song they'd ever done was Ich Bin Ein Auslander.

Your entirly correct - but live they were absolutly the best.

I remember getting my head kicked in on multiple occasioons in a poppies mosh pit.

Bloody greebo's

It's 'gave it', not 'given it'..

Both right and wrong.

In this sentence "Just so you know, I printed this thread out and gave it to him today" you are right, it's 'gave it'.

In the sentence "if you really wanted to make a difference and to help out, you should have gave it to Noel Quigley" it should have been 'given it'.

:rolleyes::ph34r:

But - I'm not sure if i've spelt "sentence" correctly. Should it actually be "sentance"? :unsure: I was never as good at English as I was at Maths!

Great topic, gone off in at least three different directions!

Just so you know, I printed this thread out and gave it to him today.

He looked delighted at all the kind words you had for him and I would imagine he can't wait to thank you in person the next time he sees you.

are you actually a moderator, or just someone that gets kicks out of stirring things up?

if you really wanted to make a difference and to help out, you should have gave it to Noel Quigley.

He's both or didnt you realise that?

And it's "given it", not "gave it"! :rolleyes:

well i realised he was a moderator when he banned me for all of 24 hours!

But i just can't understand why someone like him can be a moderator?

Because he knows when to ban someone for 24 hours?

so i take it you thought he was correct to ban me for 24 hours? do you think it really bothered me that much?

did you look into why he banned me? it was either an ego kick for himself or he is trying to stop free speech, as i never swore or personally attacked anyone on the site, which is often done by other people on here.

Going back onto topic.

The security at the Villa are fucking gay.

Last night at Battle Of The Bands.

They over reacted, way too much. Dragging pulling at kids.

One of them even came up to me and said something, I was hardly doing anything.

I blame these 4 chav guys that were actually in there to hurt someone. Trying to punch people, and hitting them.

We were having mosh pits...

And the guards just needed something to argue about, we wernt going over the top.

The wall of death was fun.

They over reacted there again.

And grabbing people chucking them away.

And also that guy was staring at us that whole night, what a dick.

And also, we were in there today, lots of people were playing football.

The guard was watching (A different one) and he could see one group of kids were like 10 playing away from anyone near the benches.

And the other guys 16 or so playing near the fence away from everyone.

He didnt come over and over react.

So we got a football and played, he didnt bother us.

But I bet if it was that guy, he would of gone crazy.

Those guys really should find a better job, or stop over reacting at the simpilest things.

Pfft.

And Mr. Pedantic why dont you STFU and go find something else to amuse yourself with. You 'Knobber'

Archived