Tt Incidents (ie, Crashes)

keyboarder

Where is the best place to get the latest information on TT incidents (ie crashes) The site iomtt.com has nothing, and I believe there were at least a couple of incidents(ie crashes) last night.

If there is anything which you should know it will be reported in the press or on Manx Radio.

Where is the best place to get the latest information on TT incidents (ie crashes) The site iomtt.com has nothing, and I believe there were at least a couple of incidents(ie crashes) last night.

If you are such a ghoul and need to know all the latest incidents that have occurred then ring Police HQ, give them your name and address and explain to them that you are a nosey twat and they will tell you to fuck off.

Simple really.

Last 10 :)

From a memory of many years ago, did they have an incident list in the time sheets from the Grandstand?

If it's a friend of yours that you want to make sure came home ok that's the best place to be.

If you're being a twat then you can fuck off.

That is all. :)

If there is anything which you should know it will be reported in the press or on Manx Radio.

and we all know, especially after the deletion of the 'poll' thread in its entirity. that there is a lot of stuff that happens that your not supposed to know. even chris kinley in an interview about said thread on the radio news let slip that they have to lie to people and deny any knowledge of certain events until it is cleared to reveal stuff to the pubelick.

I don't have a radio at the moment, and the press is hardly up to the minute is it? Hence my request.

A local lad fell off his bike and is fine.

I'm pleased to hear that.

If you are such a ghoul and need to know all the latest incidents that have occurred

You have uncovered my dirty secret. I am a bit of a ghoul, but isn't everyone? Who can honestly say they have never had a good look at a road accident as they drive past? I try not to, but after being stuck on the eg motorway for ages going nowhere, upon finally reaching the incident (ie, crash) I try to look straight ahead, if only to have a go at the guy in front for being a ghoul, but normally I can't resist a quick peek. I don't see the relevance of all this to the thread though.

ring Police HQ, give them your name and address and explain to them that you are a nosey twat and they will tell you to fuck off.

And will they tell me that before or after giving me the latest details?

From a memory of many years ago, did they have an incident list in the time sheets from the Grandstand?

If it's a friend of yours that you want to make sure came home ok that's the best place to be.

If you're being a twat then you can fuck off.

That is all. :)

No friends of mine race in the TT. Can you define twat? Your post is rather confusing?

You have uncovered my dirty secret. I am a bit of a ghoul, but isn't everyone? Who can honestly say they have never had a good look at a road accident as they drive past? I try not to, but after being stuck on the eg motorway for ages going nowhere, upon finally reaching the incident (ie, crash) I try to look straight ahead, if only to have a go at the guy in front for being a ghoul, but normally I can't resist a quick peek. I don't see the relevance of all this to the thread though.

I was a ghoul last year, having spent over two hours in the car and not moving, I was interested to establish what had caused us to be so late. I was overjoyed to finally get to the scene some five miles ahead of us to discover that a lorry had driven through a caravan and left what looked like millions of little pieces of it all over the road and verge. After that, I thought back and realised how much I actually enjoyed the games of I-Spy, word association and the occasional little pleas of "Dad I need the toilet!" It made it all seem that more worthwhile knowing that another caravan was taken off the road.

I suppose sticking my fingers up at the guy that just lost his caravan and was standing at the side of the road with the police wasn't really the nicest gesture to make but I was laughing at the time!

It's great not having caravans on the island, I lurves it.

Stav.

Archived