Is This True ? Or Just The Manx Rumour

Billy One Mate

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But nothing whatsoever to do with the OP.

How about you go start a new thread on NI contributions eh?

What is OP?

I've no idea matey.

However we all know what NI is.

A really crap tax imposed on all workers and employers, even in this offshore tax haven.

This texting talk is not my cup of tea.

More like forum terminology - something learnt with time online I guess...

Anyway, as previously stated, please feel free to start a bleat on NI contributions. I'm sure you can manage to create a new thread, after all, you've mastered the art of replying to threads.

:)

More like forum terminology - something learnt with time online I guess...

Anyway, as previously stated, please feel free to start a bleat on NI contributions. I'm sure you can manage to create a new thread, after all, you've mastered the art of replying to threads.

:)

Feel free to bleat with thread contributions yourself

How much does the gov. normally spend on music for the TT?

I think there's every chance of this being true. I think we've seen a display on this very forum which show the madness that infects this island with regards to the TT. Cost benefit goes out the window along with rational thought and all the stops get pulled.

I'm sick of the fucking TT. We all need to put pressure on our MHK's after this fortnight to get a financial summery of what it's cost us taxpayers.

Agreed - but not just in terms of the financial costs. The extreme anxiety and inconvenience inflicted on locals having to get to work or do normal stuff like visiting people in hospital, getting to kids' birthday parties, visiting friends etc etc etc has gone beyond a bad joke. I seriously want to start a pressure group to end this annual insanity.

I think there's every chance of this being true. I think we've seen a display on this very forum which show the madness that infects this island with regards to the TT. Cost benefit goes out the window along with rational thought and all the stops get pulled.

I'm sick of the fucking TT. We all need to put pressure on our MHK's after this fortnight to get a financial summery of what it's cost us taxpayers.

Agreed - but not just in terms of the financial costs. The extreme anxiety and inconvenience inflicted on locals having to get to work or do normal stuff like visiting people in hospital, getting to kids' birthday parties, visiting friends etc etc etc has gone beyond a bad joke. I seriously want to start a pressure group to end this annual insanity.

You'll have me and around 100,000 people to get past first.

What's an extra 10 or 15 minutes on a journey? - especially when you consider the distance some people have to travel to do similar things in the UK. Extreme anxiety and inconvenience - my arse. The TT has been part of the island's culture for 100 years, so if you don't like it - take a holiday or go and live somewhere else.

Archived