[BBC News] Men charged over drugs for teens

Newsbot

Indeed.

But where are the parents? ok maybe not the 17 year olds but the 15 year olds? When I was that age (10 years ago) my parents always knew where I was and we were living in nicer times back then.

It's very easy to blame the drug dealers (obviously there is blame there, before people shout at me for being pro-drug dealing) but if these parents had a good hold of their kids...

And you think the drug dealers approached the girls? "Want to buy some pills little girly's?" More likely the girls went looking for the pills and found out who to buy off. Jailing the dealers won't stop that becuase they'll just find someone else to buy off.

Think Thebees comments might have been a bit tongue in cheek mupster!

On a much more serious note, driving home at the weekend and saw a convicted paedophile walking down the street with a bag of booze and two girls I would put at 14-16 (he is mid thirties).

Now this guy got about 2-3 years in prison not so long ago for messing with underage girls, meanwhile a convicted drug dealer has just got 12 years !!

What the fuck goes on with our laws ?

Felt crap being helpless to warn those girls or their parents what kind of danger they were putting themselves in.

If only hitting paedos round the head with a shovel was allowed, now thats a law worth supporting !

But, THOUSANDS DIE EVERY WEEKEND? I seriously doubt that information

I was being cynical Mr Mupster. I cant imagine what was wrong with the silly little girls that they needed to go to hospital anyway, who took them there? Do you really have to go to hospital after taking ecstacy? what a waste of the hospital and polices time.

And you think the drug dealers approached the girls? "Want to buy some pills little girly's?" More likely the girls went looking for the pills and found out who to buy off. Jailing the dealers won't stop that becuase they'll just find someone else to buy off.

Well I have a teenage daughter now.

Any drug dealer can choose to make my daughter a client. Their choice.

But they will also be buying my absolute loyalty as a committed and vehement and enemy. There will be violence involved I have no doubt.

Their choice.

their choice.

Well I have a teenage daughter now.

Any drug dealer can choose to make my daughter a client. Their choice.

But they will also be buying my absolute loyalty as a committed and vehement and enemy. There will be violence involved I have no doubt.

Their choice.

their choice.

I bet you call your fists "Law and Order" don't you. :)

Archived