[BBC News] Men charged over drugs for teens

Newsbot

Thanks for the smilie after your post.

I am acshully a bit slight and some say a wimp.

However, when someone wants to interfere with my daughters life with drugs I will certainly be prepared to have "law and order" tattoed on my knuckles and even "cut here" and dotted line on my kneck.

That is something I have deep rooted and thought about. We don't really no about the effect of drugs on this Island yet. But that is a lesson I got years ago.

I repeat my first post. As I say "There choice". So plenty of time for the shits to think about ma two pals on the end of ma arms don't ya think??????????????/.

I don't know why you're thanking me for the smilie.

But you're welcome anyway.

However, when someone wants to interfere with my daughters life with drugs I will certainly be prepared to have "law and order" tattoed on my knuckles and even "cut here" and dotted line on my kneck.

That is something I have deep rooted and thought about. We don't really no about the effect of drugs on this Island yet. But that is a lesson I got years ago.

I repeat my first post. As I say "There choice". So plenty of time for the shits to think about ma two pals on the end of ma arms don't ya think??????????????/.

Then LURK, it should be your choice to educate your Daughter also. It takes two to tango.

Two have tango'ed

Soh dont you worry I have told her about the slimy greaseballs hooked on their own drugs that need to sell to schoolkids to feed their habit. Dont you worry about that.

I suppose I should let the law sort it all out.

But how is it that I know dozens of people who deal drugs (obviously illegally) and the police dont. In fact I am wrong there becaiuse they do know - I know they know. They seem to let these people carry on. It is crazy.

The law don't seem to be too interested. :(

Or maybe this latest case is the first of many and the Island is going to get cleaned up

Archived