Garage On Bray Hill

gillf

Talking of petrol, I went to three Total garages and none had the normal unleaded petrol, just the premium unleaded petrol at £1.34 a litre? Has the island run out of normal unleaded petrol, is that busy already or is it a way of screwing us over for TT week again by forcing people to buy premium unleaded petrol?

If this is the case, I am glad I am walking to and from work for the next two weeks ;)

I reckon they haven't run out of non premium unleaded at all they've just stuck it all in the one pump to squeeze as much cash as possible from the bikers

Glad I use diesel

Bugger, I filled up at the Bray Hill station at 13.00hrs today. Didn't even notice how much petrol was, just made sure it wasn't diesel pump, filled bike, pumped up brand new front tyre that has slow leak (curse, swear) and got let out through queueing traffic by 2 cars. Couldn't smell any smouldering at that time!

Being a firman is ace. You can get paid loads and do foreigneres witgh all the loads of free time

When it comes to scandals and naughtiness on the island, this has to be the biggest scam going. Kitchen fitting is the best as that fits in nicely with shift 'work'.

But don't forget Summerland 30 odd year agao as there were many lives saved doing the job, a bit like the great fire of london

BUt I must say if MY house were blazing I wouldn't complain very muchh.

Being a firman is ace. You can get paid loads and do foreigneres witgh all the loads of free time

When it comes to scandals and naughtiness on the island, this has to be the biggest scam going. Kitchen fitting is the best as that fits in nicely with shift 'work'.

But don't forget Summerland 30 odd year agao as there were many lives saved doing the job, a bit like the great fire of london

BUt I must say if MY house were blazing I wouldn't complain very muchh.

You've started early on the Babycham :blink:

Archived