Area Store Managers Have To Get Off Their Arses

lurk

and do some work rather than act the big "I am" in the Financial and big bucks world of the isle of man

so all the shelves have been empty by nine o'clock in the morning, on the plus side, it means that all the fruit and veg we usually get sold that is rotten after 3-4 days simply disappears quick and gets snapped up for top prices by hungry visitors.

Does anyone bremember when banana and that used o last a few weeks rather a few days?

Oh Lurk, my whole weekend was ruined because the punnet of peaches I bought on Saturday morning were rotten by the time I came to use them to make keeebabs on Saturday afternoon, I had to use dried apricots and it just wasnt the same, not half a juicey as peaches.

well I kno its not the end of the world and life as we know it but evry time I buy fruit and veg on this Island it seems to go off really quickly. It definitely never used to.

Maybe there is a conspiracy here somewhere. Or maybe it is since that girl left the supermarket you wrote about before.

Don't know if it's just me but the sell by dates on a lot of stuff seems to get shorter and shorter.

I asked someone about the fruit thing years ago, to be told that because they "sort of" ?? freeze the fruit in transit it defrosts and goes bad almost immediately.

I especially get fed up buying pears and peaches that are hard then are rotten inside when the soften. Yuck!!

ML

Oh Lurk, my whole weekend was ruined because the punnet of peaches I bought on Saturday morning were rotten by the time I came to use them to make keeebabs on Saturday afternoon, I had to use dried apricots and it just wasnt the same, not half a juicey as peaches.

Eh? You've been following another Ballkermeen recipe then? Everyone knows that kebabs are made from fat and gristle.

and do some work rather than act the big "I am" in the Financial and big bucks world of the isle of man

so all the shelves have been empty by nine o'clock in the morning, on the plus side, it means that all the fruit and veg we usually get sold that is rotten after 3-4 days simply disappears quick and gets snapped up for top prices by hungry visitors.

Does anyone bremember when banana and that used o last a few weeks rather a few days?

You are son of Steven, I claim my £5

Archived