Iomtt.com Website

Desperate Dan

I was on the internet last night whilst listening to radio TT and came across the live timings page on said website. it's free 'til 31st May.

Are they entering this information by hand? I heard the lap timings at least ten minutes before they appeared on screen. How do Manx Radio get these results way ahead of this website? Surely they are not live if this is the delay you have to endure.

Is it because Manx Radio have the broadcasting rights to the TT and the ten minute delay stops the others from giving out the times as and when they come in?

So really the people who will be paying for this service after the 31st of May are getting ripped off, as it is not accurate with what is happening at the time.

Don't get me wrong, it's a great service to have but the delay is stupid.

i hate the TT anyway, hence why ive gone away but i am not surprised they are charging..... seems like everyone is just going to rip off the visitors and of course those wishing to log on as they can't bne there.

No doubt be in bigger numbers.

The person to blame is not duke, but the idiot that is allowing them to do it.....a total disgrace.

The TT is funded by the taxpayer, why should you pay to get the results, aren't we all shareholders in the manx govt? you can get wimbledon, F1 and the Open free, but not the TT!

RIP OFF MERCHANTS

pass me another G&T....... lunchtime here now

Archived