Poles (phwoooaarrr) Eh? Mmmm......

keyboarder

Heard a rumour today that Clinches (or someone) were importing some grunty slaps to rub some poles up and down for TT. (No, not the much maligned Eastern Europeans who aren't afraid of a bit of hard work, but the sort of apparatus that firemen slide down in the event of an emergency call). Anyone on here planning to dig the sullied mac out of the shed (don't want wife to stumble across it, lol... ) and wander down to get some rocks off? Phwoooarr, eh, phwooar, eh, etc, etc lol,lol,...... .

Don't forget the Andrex, lol....

Edit - sorry, that should be Kleenex.... lol... still, might as well use the bog while you're in there, there's usually no toilet roll anyway...

LOL :) maybe Mr Bees would like to go see them. The girls that were dancing at the Venue TT week (when it was open) were lovely, they were nice Geordie girls, horribly pretty, fantasticly flexible and really friendly too - how disappointed I was!

LOL :) maybe Mr Bees would like to go see them. The girls that were dancing at the Venue TT week (when it was open) were lovely, they were nice Geordie girls, horribly pretty, fantasticly flexible and really friendly too - how disappointed I was!

Oh well, why stay in for steak (as the old cliche nearly goes), when he can go out for a manky old cheeseburger. (probably without even any onions)

Not so long ago there used to be boobies in nearly every pub in Douglas over TT, and women/men were always streaking along the prom.

Celebrate all the old traditions i say!

Now i am off to mix some sand in some baby oil and whack the weasle.

One of the girls three years ago was an old school friend's sister. When I said hello to her the look on her face was brilliant.

Archived